DollarBreak is reader-supported, when you sign up through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
Swagbucks is a rewards program that gives you free e-gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online. Participate in surveys, watch videos, search the internet or shop online, and you will get a few $10-$20 gift cards each month. Plus, you will be awarded a $5 sign-up bonus once you reach 2,500 SB within the first 60 days of membership.
- 18 ways to earn money and gift cards – surveys, coupons, online shopping, games, micro-tasks, deals, bonus points, sweepstakes and online search.
- $5 sign up bonus – to qualify for the $5 sign-up bonus, you must earn 2,500 SB within the first 60 days of membership.
- Earn up to 10% cashback when shopping online through Swagbucks from top stores – Gap, Sam’s Club, Walmart, The Home Depot, Best Buy, HP, Disney+
- Available rewards – redeem e-gift cards from $1: Amazon, Walmart, Visa, Target, Google Play, or withdraw $5 minimum payment from PayPal.
- Low payout for videos – you will only get 2 SB (worth only $0.02) for every 30 videos you watch (each video can be between 1 to 4 minutes long).
- Hard to qualify for surveys – it is easy to get disqualified for higher-paying surveys. If disqualified, you will only get 1 SB (worth only $0.01).
Jump to: Full Review
Compare to Other Survey Sites
$0.50 – $5 on average per survey with bonus points ($1 sign up bonus)
Average survey length is 10-20 minutes and minimum payout is $5
Collect rewards in PayPal, Direct Deposit or gift cards (100+ brands)
$0.50 to $1.50 per survey – earn up to $100 each month using Swagbucks
18 unique ways to earn money and free gift cards, plus $5 sign up bonus
Redeem e-gift cards from $1 or withdraw $5 minimum payment from PayPal
What is Swagbucks?
How Does Swagbucks Work?
How Much Can You Make from Swagbucks Online Surveys?
What Are Other Ways to Make Money on Swagbucks?
Install browser extension
Print grocery Swagbucks coupons
Claim Loyalty Points
|Achievement Level||Lifetime SB Earned|
Achieve daily goals
Find bonus points
Read paid emails
Try your luck
Celebrate your birthday
Get gift cards
Swagbucks Reviews: is Swagbucks Legit?
|Review Website||Swagbucks Review|
|Trustpilot||4.3 out of 5 stars|
|Better Business Bureau||A|
|Sitejabber||4.44 out of 5 stars|
Who is Swagbucks for?
Thus, the platform mainly caters to people looking for a simple way to make money fast from the comfort of their homes.
How to Sign Up With Swagbucks?
How Much Are Swagbucks Points Worth?
How to Redeem Points With Swagbucks?
What Are the Swagbucks Pros and Cons?
Swagbucks Review Verdict: is Swagbucks Worth it?
Sites Like Swagbucks
|Swagbucks Alternatives||Earning Potential||Minimum Cash-Out Amount|
|Swagbucks||Between $0.33 to $0.75 per survey||$1 for gift cards -$5 for PayPal|
|Branded Surveys||Between $0.50 to $5 per survey||$5 via PayPal, direct deposit, or gift card|
|Survey Junkie||Up to $10 per survey||$5 via PayPal or e-gift card|
|PrizeRebel||Up to $10 per survey||$2 for gift cards – $5 for PayPal|
Swagbucks vs. Branded Surveys
Swagbucks vs. Survey Junkie
Swagbucks vs. PrizeRebel
Other Sites Like Swagbucks
Alternative Survey Sites
Swagbucks Survey Site FAQ
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is an online rewards platform that enables members to earn cash rewards for completing simple online tasks. The company has been around since 2008 and provides one of the widest ranges of activities that you can do to earn money.
If you are looking for a way to make some extra cash from home in your free time, you can consider completing tasks on the platform. To date, the company has paid out over $700 million in rewards to its members.