Branded Surveys Review
On average, Branded Surveys pays $0.50-$5 per survey, and you can make $1 just for signing up. Each survey will show you how long it takes to complete (usually 10-15 min) and how many points it’s worth. Very active members can earn up to $300 a month! Redeem your points in the form of gifts cards or cash via PayPal or Direct Deposit from only $5.
- Payouts can reach your account in 10 minutes
- Provides daily challenges, polls, product and services offerings
- Surveys available on a wide range of topics
- Great customer support
- Phone number confirmation – requires to confirm your phone number.
- You will only get one to three points if you get disqualified from a survey.
My Video Review Using Branded Surveys
In this review, we tested Branded Surveys for 1 hour per day over 5 days. Branded Surveys is a legitimate online survey site where you can earn cash or gift cards from the comfort of your home. Here’s what we found:
My Experience Earning Money with Branded Surveys
Here’s how much money you can expect to earn with Branded Surveys in the first 5 hours, according to my experience:
|Average per hour||$3.68|
My Experience Cashing Out Money With Branded Surveys
|Payout Option||Minimum Amount||Payout Timeframe|
|Bank account (US only)||500 points – $5||Up to 3 business days|
|PayPal||500 points – $5||Up to 3 business days|
|Gift Cards||500 points – $5||Up to 3 business days|
|Charity donations||500 points – $5||Up to 3 business days|
Branded Surveys offers four ways to redeem your points – Bank Transfer (US only), PayPal, gift cards, and charity donations. I chose to withdraw my funds via PayPal, confirmed my email, and in less than 10 minutes, I got notified that my money was being transferred.
Next day, my money arrived in my PayPal account with no fees applied to it.
How to Start Earning With Branded Surveys?
Signing up to Branded Surveys is fast and straightforward. The website is free and doesn’t require much personal data, only some essential demographics questions that will help you find relevant surveys:
- Visit Branded Surveys’ website and click “Sign Up“.
- Enter your basic details, such as name and email address.
- Verify your email by clicking the confirmation link sent by Branded Surveys.
- Log in to your account and complete your profile with additional demographic information.
- Take surveys from your account dashboard. Earn and redeem points for cash or gift cards.
10 Branded Surveys Hacks
Hack 1# – To get the most out of Branded Surveys, focus on participating in surveys with the highest earning potential for smallest lengths. For example, it’s better to fill out a survey that takes 7 minutes for 53 points instead of the one that takes 26 minutes and pays 78. But be aware that these kind of opportunities tend to be very specific, so you may not qualify for them constantly.
Hack 2# – If you don’t see any available surveys on the platform, just refresh the page a couple of times. You will eventually find newly available surveys. Sometimes the website gets buggy and might not show available surveys unless you refresh the page.
Hack 3# – Always check your Branded Elite benefits. When you complete a certain number of surveys, you’ll win significant bonuses. If you are close to the end of the week and haven’t yet reached the number of surveys needed to unlock a new weekly bonus, focus on quantity over quality. Basically fill out as many surveys as possible including the ones that barely give you points.
|Branded Elite Badge||Bronze (2+ surveys/month)||Silver (10+ surveys/month)||Gold (25+ surveys/month)|
|12+ surveys/week||5% bonus||10% bonus||15% bonus|
|20+ surveys/week||–||12% bonus||17% bonus|
|30+ surveys/week||–||14% bonus||19% bonus|
Hack 4# – Always complete daily polls. While it rewards you with only 5 points, it takes less than 5 seconds. So compounding the points might be worth it in the long run.
Hack 5# – Don’t spend more than an hour a day. This way, you’ll always have surveys available and won’t get bored in the process.
Hack 6# – As a Branded Surveys member, you’ll get email notifications when new survey opportunities exist. You can control how often to receive these emails:
- Optimized by Branded – you’ll get relevant survey invitations when they’re available
- Hourly – you’ll receive 1-2 invitations per hour
- Daily – you’ll receive 1-2 invitations per day
Hack 7# – Complete the profile surveys to get more relevant surveys and lower your chances of getting disqualified.
Hack 8# – Complete surveys consistently and regularly to increase your badge level.
Hack 9# – Use small chunks of time to answer surveys, such as during your commutes.
Hack 10# – Let your points accrue over time to enjoy more rewards when you redeem them.
Is Branded Surveys Legit?
|Review Website||Rating||Number of Reviews|
|Trustpilot||4.3 out of 5 stars||77,700|
|Sitejabber||3.5 out of 5 stars||773|
|Positive Remarks||The app is easy to use||Offers a decent amount of extra money||Offers plenty of surveys to choose from|
|Most Common Complaints||Some surveys were too long and paid too little||Some people got disqualified after starting a survey because it was full||Some people got disqualified because their profiles didn’t match the requirements|
What Sets Branded Surveys Apart from Its Competitors?
|Company||Branded Surveys||Survey Junkie||Swagbucks||LifePoints|
|Pay Per Survey||$0.5 to $5||$0.50 to $3||$0.50 to $2.50||$0.50 to $2|
|Best For||Mobile surveys||Focus groups||Free gift cards||E-gift cards|
Branded Surveys sets itself apart from competitors in the following ways:
- High-Quality Surveys: The platform collaborates with top companies, providing interesting and relevant surveys.
- User-Friendly Interface: The site is easy to navigate, simplifying the process of finding surveys and redeeming rewards.
- Branded Elite Loyalty Program: This program rewards frequent users with bonus points and extra benefits, encouraging consistent participation.
- Multiple Redemption Options: Users can redeem their points for gift cards, prepaid debit cards, or cash transfers via PayPal or Branded Pay.
- Prompt Customer Service: Branded Surveys is renowned for its responsive and effective customer support.
- Diverse Market Research Opportunities: Beyond surveys, users can participate in product testing and focus groups for additional points.
Branded Surveys Review Verdict: Is Branded Surveys Worth It?
Overall, my experience with Branded Surveys was very positive. I find the Branded Surveys interface easy to use and the company offers a fair payout for participating in surveys. It explains the reasons why you were matched with each survey based on your profile.
Besides earning money on the side, I did learn a lot. I ended up learning about a new attraction opening in New York, new TV-shows that I didn’t know existed, and some fun facts!
To summarize it, I recommend using Branded Surveys app for people who:
- Have an extra hour per day and don’t mind sharing opinions.
- Want to earn an extra $100-$300 per month to supplement their monthly income.
- Need a flexible schedule to do surveys on their own time.
- Are teenagers between 13 and 17 years old and want to make money online (with parental approval).
Branded Surveys Survey Site FAQs
What is Branded Surveys?
Branded Surveys is a leading market research company that gathers community feedback for other businesses. The company is based in San Diego and collects market data by offering paid online surveys to its users. Users can earn rewards such as cash and gift cards by sharing their opinions via these surveys.
It has over 2 million users and has paid its users over $22 million worth of rewards.
Is Branded Surveys free?
Branded Surveys is free to join, and there are no membership fees. You can answer survey questions to earn money and do not need to pay to access these surveys. Once you hit the minimum withdrawal threshold, you can cash out your earnings at no cost.
Can Branded Surveys be trusted?
Branded Surveys is a safe and legitimate online survey platform, and you will never be asked to pay any fees to access it. A total of 68,400+ reviews on Trustpilot also prove the platform’s legitimacy.
How much money can you make on Branded Surveys?
An average person makes about $100 monthly if they contribute 1 hour daily, 5 days a week, to participate in surveys. While it can’t replace a full-time job, taking paid surveys is a good way to earn some extra money in your free time.
Does Branded Surveys really pay you?
Yes, Branded Surveys really pays you. They have been in business for over 10 years and have a good reputation. They have been praised by users for their fast payouts and variety of rewards.
Is Branded Surveys worth my time?
Whether or not Branded Surveys is worth your time depends on your individual circumstances and expectations.
Here are some factors to consider:
- How much time do you have? Surveys can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or more to complete. If you don’t have a lot of free time, you may not want to spend it taking surveys.
- How much money are you looking to make? You won’t get rich taking surveys, but you can earn a few extra bucks here and there. If you’re looking to make a significant amount of money, you’ll need to find other ways to earn income.
- How interested are you in the topics of the surveys? If you’re not interested in the topics of the surveys, you’re less likely to enjoy taking them. This means you’re less likely to stick with it and earn money.
How much are 500 and 1000 points worth on Branded Surveys?
Branded Surveys has a straightforward points system that you can withdraw for cash or gift cards.
500 points on Branded Surveys is equivalent to $5.
1000 points on Branded Surveys is equivalent to $5.
Where is Branded Surveys available?
Branded Surveys is currently only available in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. You can’t access the platform if you reside outside these locations.
Is your information safe with Branded Surveys?
Branded Surveys does not sell any information that may be linked to you. Before providing its partners with the survey data, the platform anonymizes it to ensure that your information remains private.
The platform also encrypts all sensitive data it processes, such as social security numbers and bank account details. It uses SSL encryption to ensure that your information is well-protected.
How to contact Branded Surveys customer service?
You can contact Branded Surveys customer service by creating a support ticket on the website and stating the issues you need help with. The Branded Survey customer support representative will email you and help you solve the issue.