Last Updated on
DollarBreak goal is to empower readers to make better financial decisions. This post may contain affiliate links from our partners who share the same vision. Disclosure.
Some people are fortunate enough to have jobs they love but……
Most people undeniably would rather spend more time enjoying their hobbies than spending time on their often-boring day job!
Do You Work Just to Pay the Bills?
Then listen up as we share your favorite hobbies that can make you money and replace your main source of income. Yes, it is possible!
Let’s Begin by looking at the 49 most profitable hobbies with specific strategies to monetize them and make you money in 2020 and beyond with a potential to earn as much as $100,000 per year!
Are you ready to earn money from your passions??
Hobbies That Make Money:
1. Enjoying Pets
Pet lovers who want to earn money should sign up with Rover.com. Rover is an online marketplace that offers pet care services such as pet sitting, dog boarding, and dog walking.
Boarding (taking a dog or cat overnight) is the most profitable service Rover freelancers provide. Boarding dogs lets you make 2x more than pet sitters in the same time, meaning that pets stay with you over night.
Here are some tips to help you increase your earning potential and get tons of job requests approved:
- Find the right dog training class near you
- Create a first impression by meeting pet owners before the service day
- While walking dogs in public, network with other dog owners and let them know about Rover.com
- Take plenty of images to update the pet owner while having the dog on your watch
- Don’t be afraid to ask your clients for reviews once you’ve taken care of the pets – reviews are crucial!
- Update your availability often so you don’t have to cancel services
- Set competitive rates based on your area
Maximize your earning potential
Your earning potential largely depends on whether you want to watch dogs full-time or part-time and how many animals you’re able to care for each month.
The good news is that 30 minutes of dog walking typically pays at least $20!
If you treat Rover like a part-time job and take two or three dogs for two weeks out of the month you can earn an average of $1,000 per month. Otherwise, if you want to go full-time with the Rover, working the whole month and taking 2-3 dogs at a time, then you earning on average can reach $3,300/month.
Others earn big. Take Jen Tserng, for example. She grossed over $100,000 in 1 year with Rover.com
Want to get approved? Don’t skip this part:
Right now, Rover only accepts less than 20% of all applicants. The company’s priority is safety, and this means that they use a strict screening process to decide which sitters to take on board.
Follow these steps to create a successful profile:
- Complete your entire profile
- Provide a safe experience for pets by limiting the number of pets in your house. Ensure each dog has its own comfortable place
- Look professional! We recommend getting a dog training certificate before you apply for Rover.com. The easiest way is to complete courses on Udemy to show Rover that you have taken an effort to get trained
- Complete a background check. These typically cost around $10 and can be done on Checkr
- Check at least 20 approved people profiles to get an idea of how to present yourself on Rover.com
- Read the Rover guide to make sure you know what might render your application unsuccessful
*Tip – Refer your friends to Rover! In return, you friends will will get $20 toward their first dog service and you will get $10.
Are you spending too many sleepless nights in your room playing favorite games? Why not get paid for it? Twitch allows gamers to stream videos and earn.
Monetize your Twitch account
While you can monetize your Twitch account in many ways, we recommend first focusing on growing subscribers – this will bring you the most benefit.
At the moment, Twitch offers 3 different subscription models for viewers priced at $4.99, $9.99, and $24.99 USD. The monthly fees depend on the different services the streamer offers the subscriber, such as selling customized merchandise, Affiliate links, Donations, Sponsorship, and Tournament winnings.
Create collateral with your viewer subscribers
When a viewer subscribes to your channel, you receive 50% of their monthly subscription fee. In the past, Twitch has increased the amount it pays popular streamers to encourage them to remain on its platform to anywhere from 60 to 100% of the subscriber’s monthly fee.
For example, if you were to acquire 100 subscribers paying $9.99/month, you would earn $500 a month.
And, of course, there are some players who make crazy money with Twitch, like Fortnite Ninja who grosses $350k per month.
How to get your first subscriber on Twitch:
- Browse your favorite games on the Twitch directory
- Check out at least 10 competitors within the game and watch their broadcasts
- Make a list of 10 things you can do to make your streaming more entertaining and engaging
- Take notes about the reactions successful streamers demonstrate
- Pay attention to what they talk about
- Check if they chat with viewers and how they interact with them
- Start streaming your game and be consistent with your channel
* Before you can start making money from subscribers, you have to meet the following Twitch requirements:
- At least 500 total minutes of broadcast in the last 30 days
- At least 7 unique broadcast days in the last 30 days
- An average of 3 concurrent viewers or more in the previous 30 days
- At least 50 Followers
3. Shopping Around
Market Force is a mystery shopping company for which you can complete mystery shops for banks, restaurants, and stores. In exchange for your service, which includes filling out a questionnaire, you receive free stuff or money.
How to become a Mystery/Secret Shopper
Here’s what working for Market Force might look like: McDonald’s may ask you to time complete an order while timing everything with a stopwatch. Be sure not to bring Market Force’s questionnaire in a paper format on your shopping trip – you’re a “Mystery/Secret Shopper! Instead, download the questionnaire to your phone and keep your eyes open.
A job may take anywhere from 10 minutes to 1 hour to complete, including filling out the questionnaire at the end. Make sure you provide as much detail as possible to increase your chances at frequently receiving high-quality jobs.
Devote a few hours on Market Force
Depending on the job you choose, you will be compensated by either free stuff or money, the latter at a rate of anywhere from $5 to $20 per project.
This range between rates exists because some jobs are much easier than others. For example, you may get a job where you have to go to a grocery store and spend 5 minutes taking 4 pictures, and answer 3 questions. This would pay $10.
Devote a few hours per week and earn up to $200 per month and some free lunches on the side.
Want to go full time? Some people earn $14000 per year by Mystery Shopping.
* Pro Tip – Smaller areas may offer better deals because they have low rates of a shoppers and a high demand for them. Sometimes you might see a job on Market Force where you have to complete a McDonald’s drive-thru order for $8 and some free food. If nobody takes this job right away, the pay may increase to $20!
Become a mystery shopper today with MarketForce.com
If you’re passionate about photography, we recommend finding gigs for everything you can do with your camera on Fiverr.com – an online marketplace for freelance services.
Setting yourself up as a photographer on Fiverr
- Create a stunning “About gig” profile for each gig. Ideally, you should include a short video introducing yourself. Polish it with this Fiverr Tutorial guide.
- Upload your portfolio
- Offer a 100% refund if a customer is not happy
- Ideas to create your first Gigs are:
- I will take any photo in New York
- I will take photos of anything
- I will take phenomenal food photography photos
- I will take a photo of your product as I travel the world
- I will take a photo of your brand with my dog
*Pro Tip – New ideas on Fiverr may draw more attention, so make sure you check what’s on first.
Fiverr has three different service options – Basic, Standard, and Premium. Once you create as many gigs as you can, ensure you provide extra services to upsell the buyer. This ups your compensation while offering the customer extra value. But remember, the platform is called “Fiverr” – all services must start at $5.
Here’s a sample payment and service structure:
- Basic: 4 images – $5
- Standard: 12 images – $10
- Premium: 20 images – $15 with Free Retouching
Always over-deliver and solve any issues buyers may bring up. Better feedback leads to more orders.
Make your first $1 on Fiverr TODAY
Fiverr takes 20% of each transaction and pays you the rest over PayPal. Paypal takes 2% of each transaction. In total, Fiverr allows you to make $3.92 for every $5 sale.
Earnings depend on your skills and how soon you can finish a gig. On average $5 jobs should not take more than 30 minutes.
Alex Fasulo made $81,000 gross in 2017 from Fiverr alone!
Bring your photography skills to Fiverr and Fiverr will make it easy for you to earn.
5. Graphic Design
Zazzle is the perfect solution if you want to make money online long-term. It allows designers to create their own products with independent manufacturers and sell them on Zazzle’s website.
Designing and selling customizable invitations and cards is the best way to make money on Zazzle because such orders usually consist of more than 1 unit.
Here’s how to get your first sale:
- Check the best sellers list on Zazzle and sort it according to the last year the seller had full-year sales instead of temporary sales
- Review the designs available on Zazzle that are the most similar to what those you can make. Design products that are similar but better.
- Get some free images with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero license). Check this free images website.
- Create a Zazzle account and create first products using Zazzle’s instructions
The secrets of top earners on Zazzle
Zazzle pays a commission for each sale. Zazzle recommends setting up these commissions around 10% and 15%* and aiming for an average of around 12%.
If you set up a commission of 10% and Zazzle sells 10 invitation cards with your design at $2 each for $20 (10 x $2 = $20), you would recieve $2.
If a customer is holding bigger events they may invite 100 people –this would increase your earnings to $20. If you use strong keywords to get your design goes to the first pages of a customer’s search results, your design may sell 100 times a day!
Join Zazzle today and start selling your art online.
6. Cooking & Baking
Most people know homemade food is cheaper, healthier, and even tastes better. But you find many people relying on frozen foods at their local supermarket. Or buying cakes and cookies from cafes.
Why is that so?? They probably don’t know how to make sumptuous meals from scratch!
The easiest is to make cookies or a variety of snacks and sell them to your colleagues during tea breaks. But other advanced possibilities include;
- Teaching people how to make a variety of dishes and cakes.
- Writing and selling recipe books on Etsy or through your social media.
- Create a blog or YouTube channel, share your recipes and earn from ads, and sponsorships, or affiliate income selling other people’s products.
- Bake and sell birthday cakes or wedding cakes.
- Open a food truck and sell freshly made food, cakes, or cookies.
Need More Ideas??
Be sure to check out 15 food trends for 2019 according to BBC Good Food.
7. Sewing & Knitting
Knitting or sewing is not a common hobby, but you will be surprised by how many people will be interested in your services!
Most people need alterations, repairs, or customizations on their clothes but just don’t know how to do it.
To find these clients, market your services on Craigslist or your social media pages.
And remember sewing and knitting is a hobby suitable for all ages.
In fact according to Bustle.com sewing and knitting are two of 11 perfect hobbies to try in your twenties.
8. Decorating Things
Homeowners want their homes cleaned and decorated nicely – especially around festive seasons.
Work as an interior designer; you could expand your business in all different kinds of projects, from homes to commercial and residential.
Once you gather enough experience, expand to platforms such as creating a blog (beginner instructions to starting a blog here), podcast (how to start a successful podcast for under $100 here), or YouTube channel (beginner instructions to starting a YouTube channel here) to teach others.
You can also attract revenue through ads, sponsorships, or affiliate marketing.
9. Health & Fitness
Everyone wants to live healthily and improve their appearance!
And if it is your passion, then possibilities to turn it into a money-making hobby are endless. You can:
- Become a personal trainer and offer fitness classes such as Zumba, aerobics, and so on
- Offer nutrition consulting
- Sign up for Healthywage or the Achievement app and get paid for completing challenges.
And be sure to stay up to date with the latest fitness trends. Self.com lists the top 10 fitness trends for 2019 according to Fitness Pros.
10. Bike Riding
Bike riding is great exercise and a way to relax. But you can also make money as a bike courier to make deliveries on your bike.
You can also lead bike tours in your city or work in a local bike shop and help others choose the best bike for their needs.
If you don’t have time for all that, sign up with Ridevert.
They will pay you for every mile you ride your bike with an ad banner while you go on with your business.
11. Carpentry & Woodwork
People in your neighborhood want help with their broken furniture or new ones for their homes.
Become your local carpenter and build custom furniture, repair people’s homes, and furniture. Alternatively, create and sell handcrafted items.
Making money from your singing hobby depends on finding the right opportunities and marketing yourself well.
You can also make money through concert gigs and House Concerts.
People will always recommend you for other gigs, especially when you deliver outstanding performances.
Finally: Did you know that according to takelessons.com sleep, diet, coffee, clearing your throat and exercise are all 5 surprising things that affect your singing voice?
13. Hosting & Entertaining People
If you re-energize by being around people, and you also love to host and entertain people, then this hobby can make you money.
You can offer local tours through Tours by Locals in your city.
All you need to have is good knowledge of your city, and you like to show people around.
Would you consider this as a possible hobby for you, even if you are only available for weekends? It could be your side hustle!
14. Travel the World
The opportunity to make money traveling means your traveling becomes indefinite.
In fact, people will pay you to travel – meaning you get to visit your favorite places at no cost, instead get paid for it.
So How Can You Make Money Traveling?
The most straightforward way to start is to be active on your social media platforms, talking sharing your travel experiences. Within no time, you will begin to have a following and become an influencer.
Hotels and tourist destinations will not ignore your influence.
Destination Marketing– a country’s tourism boards, may invite you to visit and write about your experiences traveling through their country. Other clients may include hotels, travel & tours companies, etc.
They will hire you to become their brand ambassador and pay you handsomely for your services.
While at it, also consider taking beautiful photos and license them for use in commercial marketing campaigns or editorial use by media outlets.
Can you write? Or is it something you are willing to learn?? You can write travel articles for blogs or travel blogs. They need content, and you have the stories and experiences to share.
As reported by Forbes the rise of social media, podcasts and video streaming services has made it easier for comedians to access a larger fan base and become more well-known among audiences.
If your comments make people laugh, then there’s an opportunity to make money telling jokes!
You can become a standup comedian, MC at events, or work as a custom character or clown at events through Gigsalad.
With time companies may also approach you to become their brand ambassadors.
You can also come up with your own comedy show – that’s a long-term plan you can consider.
16. Playing & Working with Kids
If you love being around kids, then you’ll find ways to make extra income from your hobby.
You can become a babysitter or nanny. Or host birthday parties for kids and entertain them during parties.
You can go a step further and teach kids through teaching online. Sites that pay you to teach kids include;
- VIPKID and Magic Ears, where you teach English online.
- Education First, which offers different training from travel to cultural exchange programs. It also offers academic degree programs to kids.
If you can’t wait for the next opportunity to speak in front of people, there are ways you can turn it into a side hustle:
- Speak at seminars and conferences
- Work as a spokesperson for companies or offer voice acting/voice over services
- Record audiobooks for others
- Launch a public speaking career
If you are interested in public speaking trends: be sure to check out this post as reported by abovethelaw.com
Painting is not only a way to express yourself but also a way to make money.
You can even sell them from your home.
Simply take a picture of your painting and advertise it on your social media pages. You can deliver to your client, or they can also pick it from your home.
19. Playing an Instrument
Did you know that music talent is not born – it is learned?
Similar to the singing hobby, you can also make money playing a musical instrument at weddings or other local events like banquets and fundraisers.
You can also start a band or train kids in your neighborhood.
It’s no surprise that fishing is increasingly becoming the most preferred hobby on the planet growing by 5% in America.
Here’re other ways to make money fishing besides the usual fishing jobs.
- Use your boat for fishing tours or run fishing camps and charge a fee
- Participate in fishing contests
- Make and sell fishing lures and flies
Fishing can become lucrative, especially if you develop relationships with restaurants and local markets.
Dancing jobs can be few, and the competition fierce. But technology has made it easier for dancers to make money even if you’re not a techie.
Gigsalad is an entertainment booking site that makes it easy for you to market your dance services such as Choreographing or performing for special events.
Gigsalad provides you with a full-service platform for getting leads, you can send quotes, and even collect payment through the platform.
22. Keeping Bees
Different people keep bees for different reasons.
Some want to protect them, and others keep bees to help them with their fruit trees and garden. Whatever your reason, the hobby has great returns too.
I know selling honey is the first thing that pops in your mind. But did you know you can also make money by selling other bee products??
Let’s look at some of them;
- Bee Pollen – It is a mixture of nectar, flower pollen, enzymes, wax, honey, and bee secretions. Bee pollen contains minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants, making it incredibly healthy. You can sell fresh bee pollen in your city or Amazon.
- Propolis – Bees use propolis to disinfect their hives, making it ideal for medicinal use. Pharmaceutical companies would be interested.
- Beeswax – The cosmetic industry has a massive demand for beeswax to make various balms and hair products.
23. Flying Drones
People fly drones only for fun; to enjoy flying and take photos or make aerial videos. However, you could also make money out of it.
Want to Know How to Make Money with Drones?
- Sell aerial photos and footage
- Offer wedding aerial photography and videography
- Utility companies need drone operators during their remote inspections. You can do this for different companies.
- Advertise real estates, hotels, and resorts with aerial videos captured by drones
- Offer drone delivery services for companies
- Offer surveillance, private investigations, and video monitoring services to large companies.
Your earning potential is unlimited when you fly a drone!
24. Money for Book Lovers
Websites are looking for book reviewers who can give quick and honest reviews for their publishing materials.
Enthusiastic readers will get paid to read books for free. In return for your work, you’ll receive cash payments, free books, or both.
That is not all!
- Write reviews about the books you buy on Amazon and put an affiliate link to Amazon to boost your income.
You have many opportunities to turn your love of reading into a livelihood, and now you know how to look for them!
25. Developing Apps/Coding
Many businesses and organizations need the services of people who can develop apps and code their websites.
Here is the best way to start as a freelancer;
- Create and sell website templates and themes for WordPress, Shopify, and other platforms
- You can also coach others through YouTube or an online course with Teachable.
You love running, but have you thought of ways you can leverage that??
The easiest way to earn from running is by signing up with Healthywage.
Healthywage pays you for completing challenges. They allow you to participate in up to 10 challenges at a time, which increases your earning potential.
While at it, you can create a fitness brand and sell your favorite workout equipment!
27. Watching Movies
Several companies in the market will pay you to watch movies. Here are the sites that will give you an excellent starting point to make money with your hobby.
- Nielsen wants to know your favorite movies and when you watch them, and they’ll pay you $50 per year to do so. Just download and install their app, and you also get a chance to enter and win even more cash and prizes every month you leave the app installed.
- Swagbucks will pay you to watch movie previews, celebrity videos, etc.
- Vindale Research will pay you to watch movies as a part of a focus group.
28. Creating Illustrations
Illustrations are visual explanations of texts or processes designed to include in teaching materials, video games, etc.
You can also make money by;
- Offering illustration services on Fiverr or Upwork, and
- Printing your illustrations on t-shirts with sites like Zazzle.
29. Hosting Hiking Experiences
Airbnb Host Experiences allows you to create an experience on the app in your local city.
You can offer guided tours in a specific park through hikes and other outdoor activities near you.
People love wine and beer but don’t know how to brew it. So why not make a buck out of it??
Save half of your paycheck you spend on alcohol by brewing it at home and enjoying it with friends. Then sell the extra beers at farmer’s markets, festivals, or local grocery stores if they allow.
Finally: if you are interested you can read some interesting facts about home brewing in the United States here.
31. Restoring Things
If you love antique furniture and classic cars, then this is a money-making hobby for you!
You can easily find old furniture either for free or cheap at flea markets, yard sales, thrift stores, or on Craigslist. You can also buy old and cheap classic cars.
Use your skills to re-finish them and then sell them for a profit. If you want to become a flipper, read flipping furniture for profit to learn more.
Filming is an expensive hobby, but you can make money with it to cover your costs and make some more.
Once you buy your first camera, family and friends are going to ask you to film their parties.
Filming weddings, parties, corporate events, concerts, product releases, and conferences are opportunities for you to make money.
However, Aiming for Recurring Events is The Best Strategy.
For example, a company may want to film its new product release event. Make sure your video is so great that they’ll invite you for their next product release. The same goes for conferences or events.
Then, you’ll be setting yourself up for gigs every year in no time!
Sounds weird. Right??
But you’ve seen many people who love to talk about the latest trends in social media or the web. They want to talk about the latest celebrity gossip.
If you’re one of them, then talk shows are best for you. You don’t have to compete with Oprah!
You can create a YouTube channel and make a video talking about the latest dramas.
The more audience you can gather, the more money you make from ads or sponsored episodes.
34. Working on Cars
What do you do when your vehicle needs a minor repair??
Maybe you first head over to YouTube to watch some DIY maintenance and boom – you not only fix your car, but you also save money and trips to your mechanic!
However, I know this kind of approach might have cost you a few times when you ended up breaking something. But it was still a learning experience.
Why don’t you make money from the experience you have working on cars?? Fix other people’s cars in your spare time. Choose any of the following ways;
- Servicing people’s cars – Many people hate to take their cars into a dealership for service, and they’ll be happy to pay you. So, market yourself to your local area as an independent car mechanic.
- Offer inspection services – Many new car owners want an independent review of a used car before they buy it. You can help them by ensuring everything is in order before they purchase it. It’s a huge market yet untapped!
35. Correcting People’s Grammar
There has been a massive explosion of written content, both online and print. But, not every writer is a master of style and tone. Hence an equally enormous demand for freelance editors and proofreaders.
You will make tons of money if you enjoy fine-tuning grammar and writing.
36. Making Printables
You might find yourself more creative in the digital world than crafts.
You can design invitations, wall decors, planners, binders, and more.
You can sell your digital products through Etsy or start an online store.
37. Socializing on Social Media
Are you always on social media – reading comments, or cracking jokes??
There are various ways you can put your socializing hobby to use.
Many businesses outsource social media related work, which means you have an opportunity to make money doing the work.
Besides managing social profiles for clients, you can also create your following, become an influencer, and make money from sponsorships.
If you have worked full time as a hairstylist, then consider picking up your scissors and working from home in your free time.
Hair braiding is one of the services people pay big bucks for.
You can offer door to door services to those people who don’t have the time to visit the salon.
39. Surfing the Internet
Different companies out there will pay you for something you already do – surfing the internet.
- Swagbucks will pay you to surf the internet. You earn points when you use their app or search engine.
- MobileXpression will pay you for access to your mobile browsing data while protecting your privacy.
- Nielsen Computer & Mobile Panel pays people to share their browsing data with them.
40. Driving Around
If you love driving, you can earn money by:
- Ride-Sharing – Lyft or Uber
- Food delivery with DoorDash or UberEats
- Restaurant deliveries with GrubHub
- Grocery deliveries and shopping delivery with Instacart
- Amazon also offers a similar opportunity with Amazon Flex
41. Making Crafts
If you enjoy crafting and creating things, join Etsy marketplace with millions of customers looking for handmade, artsy products including:
- Jewelry, clothes, and accessories
- Home décor
- Wedding items
42. Art & Drawing
Ways to make money with your art hobby include;
- Selling your art at exhibits or galleries
- Working as a cartoonist
- Becoming an illustrator, and
- Selling your creations at graphic marketplaces stock photos.
As a side note here are 15 fascinating, fun and enlightening facts about art that will dazzle your mind!
43. Helping Others
Some people are just too busy and others too lazy. Both these types of people need help!
Everyday tasks include anything from making dinner, assembling furniture, administrative tasks, etc.
You can pick up some of these jobs in your free time through sites like TaskRabbit. Another category of special people you can help is senior citizens.
Older people need help in simple household chores like cleaning, cooking, and laundry. Their adult children are willing to hire someone to help their parents.
Many people hate house cleaning and instead hire someone to do the cleaning.
It would work best for you if you love cleaning and have time off during weekends.
Businesses and offices also need cleaning – both inside and common areas outside the regular business hours.
If you can work some nights or weekends, then this is a hobby that can make you money!
Do you experience plenty of snowfall during winter in your area??
If so, winter presents you with an opportunity to start a snowplow business. You can invest in plow attachments for your Jeep or pickup truck.
You can even start small by clearing driveways and walkways with a shovel or snow-blower!
46. Making Soap & Spa Products
Soap and spa products are easy and low-cost products you can make from home. Plus, people love homemade items, gifts, and souvenirs!
To get started, you can find free YouTube tutorials you can watch and learn.
You just need to be patient and dedicated, and before you know it, you’ll be making all sorts of amazing handmade soaps and other spa products that you could only dream of!
Make a few for your home use and share it with friends and family to get their feedback.
Learn, improve, and once you’re ready for the market, you can quickly sell them at your local gift shop or websites like Etsy.
47. Auto Detailing
People love their cars sparkling inside and out – and they will be very happy to pay you well for this service!
If meticulous eye for detail and love for making things gleaming clean are a plus – Auto detailing is probably a hobby that will make money for you.
It is an incredibly low-cost business with high-profit margins. Once you pay off your initial costs, you can easily make it as big as you want.
Do you have a backyard or plenty of space at your house??
Then you can make money!
You can grow and sell your produce at farmer’s markets, flea markets, or road stands.
You can also make money:
- Weeding and trimming other people’s gardens for a fee
- Starting a gardening blog and making money through affiliate marketing, and
- Conducting training sessions at your garden.
Blogging is among the best opportunities to make money online including:
- Freelance writing for blogs
- Coaching others about blogging
- Copywriting – writing sales copies for ads on your blog of other blogs, and
- Starting a blog – Earn from affiliate marketing, sponsorships, and ads on your blog.
Launch your blogging career today as you gain experience.
Convert Your Hobby into an Income
It’s time to choose your path and finally convert your hobby into an income
Hobbies help us relax and take our minds off things. But we can also turn hobbies into income-generating businesses.
Do you have the urge to start something but don’t know where to begin?
What are you competent at or knowledgeable about? What do you already do in your spare time that you could turn into an income generating machine?
Looking for more ways to make money? Check out 41 Ways to Make Money Fast.