DollarBreak is reader-supported with the goal to become the ultimate practical resource for making money online. When you sign up or buy through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
Best Paying Survey Sites
5 Freebie Sites Offering Free Makeup
To get free makeup kit from Toluna, you should indicate upon signing up that you’re interested in getting makeup products. And once you get your free makeup, you’ll just need to provide an honest review about it.
As a Toluna member, you’ll also get reward points that you can redeem for Sephora gift card in exchange for:
- Participating in online surveys for free makeup
- Playing games
- Watching videos
- Actively participating in community discussions
Influenster is an amazing virtual portal with more than 50 million genuine reviews, tons of ideas discussed live by shoppers worldwide.
The platform is free to join for anyone and allows you to review the products you’ve already used honestly.
In exchange for being active on the platform, Influenster rewards you with VoxBox – a free makeup samples box.
Some of the makeup brands you can get from Influenster include:
- Kat Von D
- BECCA Cosmetics
The more active you are on Influenster, the more VoxBoxes you can get. However, it’s not guaranteed – it’s more of an occasional opportunity you can get unexpected.
Here’s the step-by-step guide to getting your first VoxBox:
- Download the Influenster app on your iPhone or Android smartphone
- Sign up and create your personalized profile
- Fill out quick snaps that include a few questions about specific products you’ve already used
- Connect your social media accounts like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Watch out for an email notifying you that you’ll get a VoxBox
SampleSource is a unique platform that allows you to enjoy freebies, including free makeup samples from extraordinary beauty products.
Here’s how to get free makeup from SampleSource:
- Sign up as a SampleSource member
- Fill out your profile indicating your demographics and preferences
- Browse through the list of brands and diverse cosmetic products available on the platform
- Pick 3 makeup products and add them to your cart
- These completely free makeup samples will be delivered to your address with free shipping
4. Free Cosmetic Testing
Free Cosmetic Testing is an excellent platform that gives you a chance to test products from various genuine cosmetic brands.
Cosmetic brands you’ll get through Free Cosmetic Testing include:
Once you’re a Free Cosmetic Testing member, you can choose which products you want to get. After getting your preferred piece of free makeup, you’ll need to test it and provide honest feedback.
FreeFlys is a legit freebie site that offers a huge variety of free makeup samples, coupons, and gift cards for beauty products.
To get free makeup trials from FreeFlys, you’ll need to:
- Sign up and create your profile as a new member
- Watch out for new freebie opportunity alerts on your email or FreeFlys Facebook and Instagram pages
- Once you’ve found a freebie opportunity you like, pick the products you’d like to receive and add them to your cart. Once you do that, you’ll receive free makeup samples by mail.
5 Makeup Companies Sending Free Samples
If you’re wondering how to get free makeup from companies, Sephora offers a Beauty Insider program allowing you to test makeup for free.
All you need to do to get free makeup samples from Sephora is:
- Take a look at the list of products they offer
- Add up to 2 products to the cart
- Check out for free
Additionally, Sephora also conducts occasional seminar events where they distribute samples of their new products. Just sign up for Sephora emails at the bottom of the Sephora website to get updates about upcoming events.
SmashBox is one of the most popular American makeup brands, offering free samples of their products.
However, unlike Sephora, SmashBox would send you free samples when you make a purchase from their website.
8. e.l.f Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics is another popular cosmetics and makeup brand that provides free products on purchases above a certain threshold.
For example, you can get a free 3-piece set of makeup and free shipping when you purchase at least $25 from the e.l.f website.
Sign up as a member for e.l.f. Beauty Squad to get a birthday gift, special discounts, free samples, and early access to new products.
9. Estee Lauder
Estee Lauder is a premium beauty brand selling cosmetics and makeup.
And it offers a wide range of products you can get for free and test them out before you commit to buying their full-priced ones.
Simply browse the Estee Lauder free sample products directory and add the ones you’d like to receive in the cart.
10. MAC Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics is another premium beauty brand focusing on makeup products.
While they don’t offer a special free sample product program, MAC offers one free sample with every order you make through their website. No promo code is needed to claim your free makeup sample.