DollarBreak is reader-supported with the goal to become the ultimate practical resource for making money online. When you sign up or buy through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
Your-Surveys is a market research company that is part of the Points2Shop group. The company has been around since 2007. Your-Surveys prides itself on its proprietary pre-qualifier questions and routing system, enabling it to match users with the surveys that are most suitable for them. Thus, you can be sure that you won’t waste time doing surveys that you will end up getting screened out of.
- Earning potential – earn up to $10 per month just by doing a survey every 1 or 2 days. Surveys take around 30 minutes each to complete on average.
- High earning potential – 1 to 2 new surveys are added every hour and there is no maximum number of surveys that a user can complete each day.
- Low minimum age to join – you only need to be ate least 13 years old to join as a member with parental consent, or at least 18 years old without.
- Your personal information is protected – Your-Surveys will not sell your personal data to any 3rd parties. Your survey answers are kept anonymous too.
- Easy to get disqualified – you may get disqualified if a survey reaches its quota while you are doing it. Most surveys fill up within 10-15 minutes.
- High minimum withdrawal threshold – there is only 1 option for cashing out (PayPal) and you will need to have at least $30 before you can cash out.
Best Paying Survey Sites
$0.50 – $3 on average per survey with bonus points ($1 sign up bonus)
Average survey length is 10-20 minutes and minimum payout is $10
Collect rewards in PayPal, Direct Deposit or gift cards (100+ brands)
$1 – $3 per survey + extra ways to earn up to $100 with focus groups
Each survey time varies, but on average it takes 15 minutes to complete
Redeem rewards using PayPal, e-giftcards or bank transfer ($5 min)
Is Your-Surveys Legit?
Your-Surveys is part of the Points2Shop Group. This company has been around since 2007 and has a number of survey sites, including SurveyRewardz under its umbrella. Points2Shop does not have BBB accreditation, but it does have an A rating.
Unfortunately, Your-Surveys does not have the same high rating as its parent company. It has a poor overall reputation within the online community.
There are numerous Your Survey review comments that complain about point deductions and lack of payments. However, some reviews state the platform is easy to use and have not had any payment problems.
How Does Your-Surveys Work?
Market research has become an increasingly important component for modern businesses. Companies rely on this data to make crucial product related decisions.
Your-Surveys helps companies to obtain honest opinions and feedback about products and services. This can help brands to develop effective marketing strategies and improve products.
What is Your-Surveys Sign Up Process?
To sign up for Your-Surveys, you will need to provide quite a lot of personal information. In addition to your name, email address, and basic personal information, you may need to provide household, financial, and education information.
Your-Surveys insist that this because the more information that you provide, the better the chances that they can match you with surveys. However, these “profile” questions and surveys are unpaid work, so some Your-Surveys review comments complain that it is a long winded process that doesn’t earn a cent.
The platform is international, open to anyone in the world over the age of 18. However, if you are 13 or older, you can apply if you attach parental consent. It is also important to note that there may be a limit to the available surveys if you’re outside the USA.
How Much Your-Surveys points are Worth?
The platform does use a points system, but there is no clear indication of a conversion rate.
How Much Can You Make from Your-Surveys Online Surveys?
Your-Surveys uses the information you provide during sign up and when you complete profile questions to match you with appropriate surveys. You can browse through available surveys on your dashboard. However, you will still be required to answer “pre qualifier” questions to ensure that you meet the demographic requirements.
Unfortunately, it appears that Your-Surveys has a high disqualification rate. There are no points if you screen out part way through. This is the source of many Your Survey review complaints, as users report that you can screen out after completing most of the survey questions and receive no reward.
The surveys can take up to 30 minutes to complete. The amount of points you receive depends on the complexity and length of the survey. There are new surveys available every day, but whether you qualify will depend on your demographics.
What Are the Other Ways to Make Money on Your-Surveys?
Unfortunately, there appear to be no other ways to make money with this platform.
How to Redeem Points with Your-Surveys?
You can redeem your points for a PayPal payment, once you reach the $30 minimum.
What are the Your-Surveys Pros & Cons?
- Your-Surveys is part of the Points2Shop group with an A rating from the BBB
- Unlike some survey sites, you can earn cash via PayPal
- The platform is open to users age 13 plus, with parental consent.
- You can only earn points with surveys, limiting your earning potential.
- There are lots of Your-Surveys review comments that complain about a high disqualification rate with no reward to compensate you for screening out.
- The website is minimal and does not provide a great deal of information for prospective users.
Is Your-Surveys Worth it?
Your-Surveys does have the prestige of being part of the Points2Shop group. However, the platform does have a poor reputation within the online community. There is a high percentage of Your-Surveys review comments that complain about unfair screen outs and lack of payments.
While it may be possible to earn money with Your-Surveys, there are other platforms that offer better prospects. With no other ways to earn and questionable practices, most people find other platforms, such as InboxDollars or MyPoints more appealing.
Alternative Survey Sites
How to contact Your-Surveys customer service?
There is no contact form on the website, but you can email the support team.
Is Your-Surveys free?
Can you fill Your-Surveys surveys with mobile app?