DollarBreak is reader-supported, when you sign up through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
Springboard America Review
Springboard America is one of the top market research companies in the US. The company rewards users for providing their feedback about various products and services with cash incentives. These feedback is then used to help companies improve their offerings. The company has been in operation for over a decade since 2009 and pays out over $30,000 to its members in earnings every single month.
- Earn up to $5 per survey you answer – do note that actual payouts may vary with some surveys only rewarding participants with Sweepstakes entries.
- 3 different cash out options for earnings – choose from either a virtual or physical Visa card, a gift card, or donate your earnings to charity.
- Receive survey invites via email – most users will get between 1 to 4 survey invites per month, although this may vary based on their demographics.
- Quick processing time for rewards – you will receive your rewards via email within just 1 week from when you request a cash out from the platform.
- High minimum withdrawal threshold – you must accumulate at least $50 in earnings in your account before you can request to receive a payout.
- Must stay active – your points do not expire. However, if you are inactive for 5 consecutive months of more, the company will terminate your account.
Jump to: Full Review
Compare to Other Survey Sites
$0.50 – $5 on average per survey with bonus points ($1 sign up bonus)
Average survey length is 10-20 minutes and minimum withdrawal is $5
Collect rewards in PayPal, Direct Deposit or gift cards (100+ brands)
$0.50 to $2.50 per survey – earn up to $100 each month using Swagbucks
18 unique ways to earn money and free gift cards, plus $5 sign up bonus
Redeem e-gift cards from $1 or withdraw $5 minimum payment from PayPal
How Does Springboard America Work?
Established in 2009 and based in Chicago, Springboard America (MSBA) is one of the best online marketing sites in the US, giving Americans the opportunity to share their opinions on various issues and topics.
Springboard America allows you to;
- Voice your opinion by completing quality research.
- To be the first to know about new products and services.
- Earn points that you can redeem for prizes or cashback.
- To participate in monthly sweepstake draws.
- Get in-depth insights into how companies work
How Much Can You Make from Springboard America Online Surveys?
You can earn between 50 and 500 points depending on the length and complexity of the survey. Surveys typically last 10 to 20 minutes. Additionally, you can also earn money by participating in focus groups, which pay $100 per study.
You can expect 1 to 4 surveys each month, but your participation is voluntary. You can take part in all or none of the invited surveys. However, you must participate in at least one survey every quarter to maintain your active status.
What Are the Other Ways to Make Money on Springboard America?
There are also other ways by which you can make extra money with Springboard America. This includes:
Weekly Mosaic Survey
The weekly Mosaic consists of different topics, but it is primarily designed to find out more about the user. This survey typically takes less than 10 minutes, but it provides the bonus of helping you to receive more relevant surveys. Springboard America users also highlight that completing the Mosaic Survey also provides entry into the quarterly sweepstakes, where you could win up to $750 in cash prizes.
The profiler survey is based on a specific topic, asking questions about the user. Although profiler surveys don’t pay a great deal, they can help Springboard America to match you with surveys.
Springboard America may also invite you to participate in surveys conducted by an associate of Springboard directly. Participation is voluntary, but you’ll be able to see how much you can earn before deciding if you would like to complete the survey.
Springboard America operates “Refer a Friend” campaigns. Randomly selected groups will have an opportunity to refer friends to join the community.
To be classified as a successful referral, your friend will need to confirm membership and participate in activities within their first month.
Not everyone is eligible to participate in inviting friends. Eligible participants will receive instructions via email before the start of a campaign.
The company runs three sweepstake draws:
- Recruitment Sweepstakes are drawn yearly, with one winner receiving $1,000. You’ll be automatically entered when you join the platform.
- Participation sweepstakes; users are entered into the draw when they complete any survey. The draw takes place each month, and there is one winner of $500 and five winners of $50.
- Profiling sweepstakes that you can enter when you complete a profiling survey. The draw takes place each month, and ten winners receive $100.
Winners of all the sweepstakes are selected randomly, and you’ll be notified via email. You will have 2 business days to accept your prize, which involves completing a form and accepting the terms and conditions. You’ll then receive your prize within 3 weeks.
Springboard America Reviews: is Springboard America Legit?
Springboard America is reliable and legit. It has a rating of 5 on Facebook and a rating of 4+ on Apple Store.
Most users described Springboard America as the best survey site since it offers you a legit way to earn extra cash if you like spending time taking online surveys. Other users liked the platform because it is easy to use and provides various ways to earn points. Similarly, other users praised the company’s payout system, which is simple and direct.
However, most users complained about the lack of surveys and slow processing time when cashing out rewards. Overall, it is a reliable survey site you can use to maximize your online earnings.
Who is Springboard America for?
Springboard America is best for individuals who want to earn extra cash and gift cards in their free time.
How Much Springboard America Points Are Worth?
You’ll earn points for each survey you complete or focus group you participate in. Each point has a value of 1 cent, so 5,000 has a cash equivalent of $50
Springboard America Hacks
If you want to earn more money quickly on Springboard America, you need to;
- Take more surveys for cash; you will earn between $0.5 to $5 (50 to 500 points) for every successful survey completed.
- Refer your friends; you will earn an additional $10 on every person you invite to use the platform. You can invite as many people since there are no limits on the number of individuals you invite to use the site.
How to Redeem Points With Springboard America?
There is a 5,000 minimum threshold for redeeming your rewards, which is equivalent to $50. You can check your points balance through your account and select one of the redemption methods that include:
PayPal payments take up to 4 weeks to be processed and received in your account.
There is also the option to redeem your rewards through gift cards. The list of participating brands includes Amazon and other popular brands, but you can also choose Visa or pre-paid cards.
What Are the Springboard America Pros & Cons?
Springboard America Pros
- Rewards in dollars make it easy for you to keep track of your earnings
- Multiple sweepstake options provide the chances to win cash prizes.
- The platform is intuitively designed, making it easy to use.
- You can earn up to $5 per survey, which is much higher than many other survey sites.
- The disqualification rate is low.
Springboard America Cons
- You must hit the minimum threshold of $50 to request a cash-out.
- You receive up to 4 survey invites each month.
- Payment processing can take time between 3 to 7 days.
Springboard America Review Verdict: is Springboard America Worth It?
Springboard America is a legit and safe platform. Most surveys take 10 to 20 minutes and are worth 50 to 500 points. Once you hit the minimum threshold of 5000 points, you can redeem your earnings via PayPal cash or electronic gift cards.
While this will not replace your full-time income, it can provide a decent side gig for anyone looking to make some extra cash in their spare time.
How to Sign Up With Springboard America?
The signup process is straightforward;
- Visit the Springboard America official website. On the left corner of your browser, click “join now.”
- You will then be directed to a registration page, which requires answers to basic questions, including your gender, date of birth, current location, age, family status, habits, education level, and attitudes. You will need to be completely accurate, as this information will be used to match you to surveys that match your demographics.
- Once you complete the form, you will receive a confirmation email, and after you click the link, the signup process is complete.
You will receive a $5 signup bonus when you join. You will also receive additional earnings if you complete simple tasks after signing up.
Springboard America is only open to those aged 18 or older and who reside in the US. You will also need to confirm that you are not working in market research or related industries.
Sites Like Springboard America
|Company||Springboard America||Branded Surveys||Survey Junkie||Swagbucks|
|Pay per survey||1 point equals 1 cent||$0.3 to $3||$2 to $5||$0.05 to $2.50|
|Best for||Everyday online activities||Mobile surveys||Focus groups||Electronic gift cards.|
Springboard America vs. Branded Surveys
Springboard America and Branded Surveys are some of the best online market research communities that give you an opportunity to share your opinion on various issues and topics. Like Springboard America, Branded Surveys is free to sign up and use.
While Springboard America is only available to US citizens, Branded Surveys are available to US, UK, and Canadian residents. Compared to Springboard America, the minimum you can withdraw on Branded Surveys is $5.
Springboard America vs. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie pays you to test products, take surveys, and join in-person focus groups. On the other hand, Springboard America pays you to take surveys and discussions that will influence the brands, brands, and services we consume every day.
While it takes one to three days to receive your earnings on Survey Junkie, Springboard America’s payment schedule ranges from 3 to 7 working days. Additionally, the minimum you can withdraw on Springboard America is $50 compared to Survey Junkie, whose minimum withdrawal limit is $5.
Springboard America vs. Swagbucks
While Swagbucks gives you a sign-up bonus of $20, Springboard America’s sign-up bonus is $5. Like Springboard America, Swagbucks allows you to donate your rewards to charity organizations.
Compared to Springboard America, Swagbucks allows you to earn points while shopping online, watching videos, and answering survey questions. Both platforms are free to join and easy to use. Moreover, the survey sites are only available to US citizens.
Other Sites Like Springboard America
Alternative Survey Sites
Springboard America Survey Site FAQs
What is Springboard America?
The company’s primary mission is to provide Americans with an opportunity to participate in surveys and discussions of products, brands, and services we all use every day. In January 2022, it awarded $25991 to participants as cashback for participating in various surveys.
Where is Springboard America available?
Springboard America is only available in the US.
Is Springboard America a scam?
Springboard America is a reliable and legitimate survey site with a high payout compared to other survey sites. Additionally, it is free to sign up for and has a user-friendly interface.
Is your information safe with Springboard America?
It uses both SSL and two-factor authentication security features to protect your account and financial information.
How to contact Springboard America customer service?
Springboard America offers excellent customer service. You can contact customer support via email, postal mail or via social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter. It also has a comprehensive FAQ section that can provide quick answers to common queries.
Is Springboard America free?
It is completely free to join Springboard America and participate in surveys.
Can you fill Springboard America Surveys with a mobile app?
While Springboard America does not have an app, the website is mobile-optimized so that you can complete surveys on your mobile device.