DollarBreak goal is to empower readers to make better financial decisions. This post may contain affiliate links from our partners who share the same vision. Disclosure.
If you’re considering participating in surveys as your side gig, you need to choose a legit platform.
In my Shopper’s Voice review, I’ll examine this platform to help you decide if it worth your time and effort.
Shopper's Voice Summary
Shopper’s Voice is an interesting platform that allows you to receive samples, coupons and offers in return for your participation in an annual survey. Since the platform does not offer any cash earnings for your participation, it is obviously not a good option for those looking to make some extra money.
- Legit & Safe
- Pay Per Survey
- Earning Potential
- Payout Process
- 1 survey a year
- Save money with coupons & offers
- Chance to win $500 in the Sweepstakes
- Receive free samples
- No cash rewards
- Your information is shared with a third party
- Can be spammy
- No mobile app available
Is Shopper’s Voice Legit?
Shopper’s Voice has been around for decades. This business also operates Consumer Research Center and ICOM. While the BBB does not accredit this business, Shopper’s Voice does hold an A+ rating.
Shopper’s Voice has an average reputation within the online community. There are Shopper’s Voice review comments that complain about reward delays and non receipt of samples. However, many platform users praise the platform’s innovation, which allows users to sample new brands and receive deals in payment for their input.
How Does Shopper’s Voice Work?
Shopper’s Voice is a market research company providing information to third party companies. Brands work with the company to gain valuable feedback and insight into consumer behavior, needs, and expectations.
The platform creates surveys to help companies get to know real consumer experiences with products and services. The data helps these companies to decide what products to launch or keep within the market.
What is Shopper’s Voice Sign Up Process?
Becoming a Shopper’s Voice panel member is easy. Although the process requires only one step, it can take up to 30 minutes. Essentially, you need to complete a long survey on the Shopper’s Voice website. This is a fairly extensive survey about your shopping preferences and habits. You will also need to provide some personal information.
All of this information will allow Shopper’s Voice to tailor samples, coupons, and offers to your specific preferences.
Upon completion of the survey, you’ll be a full member of the panel, and you’ll receive a free entry to an annual $18,000 sweepstake draw.
Shopper’s Voice is available to residents of the USA and Canada, and members must be 18 or over. Additionally, the platform only permits one membership per household.
If you change your mind about participating, it is possible to request your information is deleted here.
How Much Shopper’s Voice points are Worth?
Since Shopper’s Voice does not have actual earnings, there is no points system.
How Much Can You Make from Shopper’s Voice Online Surveys?
Shopper’s Voice is not a conventional survey site. You do not actually qualify for surveys each day, week, or month. Instead, there is one extensive survey each year. The survey you complete during sign up acts as your survey for the first year.
After you complete the annual survey, you don’t need to do anything. You can forget about it and simply wait to receive email offers, samples, and coupons. Shopper’s Voice tailors all of these offers to your survey responses, so you don’t need to worry about collecting points or completing activities.
What Are the Other Ways to Make Money on Shopper’s Voice?
While the regular annual survey does not earn you any cash, you will receive automatic entry into sweepstakes. There is up to $18,000 in prizes, including 3x $500 cash prizes each month.
However, it is worth noting that since 2017, there are not a lot of confirmed winners. The “Sweepstakes Winners” page on the website has not been updated for over two years.
In addition to coupons tailored to your survey answers, there is a coupon section on the Shopper’s Voice website. This provides an opportunity to save money while you shop on everyday items.
How to Redeem Points with Shopper’s Voice?
Since there is no points system or earnings, there is nothing to actually redeem. Shopper’s Voice will send out samples and coupons, so you don’t need to redeem anything.
What are the Shopper’s Voice Pros & Cons?
- Simple: Apart from completing one survey each year, you don’t need to do anything. Shopper’s Voice requires almost no time or effort.
- Money Saving: Although there are no earnings, Shopper’s Voice can save you money with coupons, discounts, and free samples. This can help to reduce your shopping budget, saving you money in the longer term.
- Sweepstakes: There are cash prizes available, and the chance to win $500 in the sweepstake draw. However, the “Sweepstakes Winners” page on the website has not been updated since 2017.
- No Cash Rewards: Shopper’s Voice rewards members with coupons, discounts, and prizes. So, if you’re looking to earn money, this is not the right site for you. Some Shopper’s Voice review comments complain that this is not a legit site, but it could be that they have simply not understood the terms and conditions.
- Coupons Only: Some Shopper’s Voice review comments have highlighted that some members only receive coupons. So, if collecting coupons is not of interest to you, you may find it is a waste of your time.
- Privacy Issues: The platform does collect your personal information and then shares it with third parties. This may be a concern for some people.
- Spammy: Since the rewards are typically third party offers, be prepared for lots of emails. It is a good idea to set up a new email account, so you can manage the email offers more effectively.
Is Shopper’s Voice Worth it?
Shopper’s Voice is not the typical survey panel, but it is a legit company with decades of industry experience. Since there is only one survey per year, it requires very little time, but can provide access to some great deals. There is also the possibility that you may win a cash prize in the sweepstakes draw.
Since the platform does not offer any cash earnings for your participation, it is obviously not a good option for those looking to make some extra money. InboxDollars, MyPoints, or Survey Junkie may be a better option.
However, if you love shopping and enjoy discounts, coupons, and samples, this is a good pick for you.
There is an FAQ section, contact page, and postal address to contact the customer support team.