DollarBreak is reader-supported, when you sign up through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
- Get free magazines subscriptions (Health, Elle, Mens Health, Home beautiful)
- Claim 30 points during sign up (3 magazines subscriptions)
- Surveys typically take 5 minutes
- Digital magazines subscriptions available
- You need to provide credit card details
- No cash option
Jump to: Full Review
Compare to Other Survey Sites
$0.50 – $5 on average per survey with bonus points ($1 sign up bonus)
Average survey length is 10-20 minutes and minimum payout is $5
Collect rewards in PayPal, Direct Deposit or gift cards (100+ brands)
$1 – $3 per survey + extra ways to earn up to $100 with focus groups
Each survey time varies, but on average it takes 15 minutes to complete
Redeem rewards using PayPal, e-giftcards or bank transfer ($5 min)
How Does RewardSurvey Work?
Founded in 2012, RewardSurvey is an online survey community that provides high-quality research to companies and organizations. It is a dedicated market research platform where participants share opinions that can help shape and improve various products and services.
RewardSurvey allows you to;
- Earn reward points for participating in surveys.
- Express your opinions via survey questions or questionnaires.
- Redeem points earned for top magazines, gift vouchers, or downloadable audiobooks.
- Save your reward points and redeem them later.
- Earn from its affiliate marketing program
How Much Can You Make from RewardSurvey Online Surveys?
You will earn $30 after registering and accurately completing your profile on RewardSurvey. You can then use the $30 reward points to unlock different magazines.
For instance, if you have reward points worth $30, you will be rewarded with 12 magazines. It is also important to note that the number of magazines you get depends on your earned points.
Additionally, you will receive email notifications inviting you to participate in new surveys every week. Therefore, you should check your email regularly to claim rewards or save more for expensive rewards.
Most surveys only take 3 minutes, but occasionally, there are longer surveys. However, be aware that points expire after six months.
What Are the Other Ways to Make Money on RewardSurvey?
RewardSurvey operates a Dream Maker $25,000 sweepstakes. You’ll receive a sweepstake entry every day you are active on the platform.
RewardSurvey has an affiliate program where it rewards its members with free magazines for completing simple and easy survey questions.
With RewardSurvey affiliate program, your site will;
- Earn up to $0.70 for every magazine redeemed on RewardSurvey.
- Get a 30-day click referral window; you will still commission for up to 30 days for users you invited from your site using the RewardSurvey links.
- Be paid commissions every month after you hit the minimum threshold of $100.
RewardSurvey Reviews: is RewardSurvey Legit?
RewardSurvey is a safe and reliable online survey site. It has a rating of A+ on Better Business Bureau.
Most participants liked the survey questions on the site because they are simple, easy, and take a short time to answer. Other participants praised the platform’s intuitive and easy-to-use friendly interface.
However, some participants complained that the site does not pay in cash. Others also had issues with the $0.99 applied to magazine subscriptions. Despite the challenges, RewardSurvey is a safe and trustworthy online survey community.
|Better Business Bureau||A+|
Who is RewardSurvey for?
RewardSurvey is best for individuals who spend most of their free time online and would like to earn reward points for participating in surveys. It is also best for companies looking to improve their products and services by researching their target market.
How Much RewardSurvey Points Are Worth?
Points are not redeemable for cash since they don’t have cash value.
To earn more on RewardSurvey, you need to;
- Commit more time every day to survey questions.
- Answer survey questions with integrity and intelligence.
- Accurately complete your profile to qualify you for more surveys.
- Participate in more surveys.
- Regularly check the website for sweepstakes or promos.
How to Redeem Points With RewardSurvey?
After you complete a survey, you’ll see the rewards center. This is a list of magazine subscriptions that you can claim as your reward. The number of points necessary varies for each subscription, but it is possible to accumulate your points for a larger reward.
For example, if you have points whose rewards value is under $20, you will be able to subscribe to different magazine issues as shown in the image below;
You can also receive Digital Issues. There is also the option to gift a subscription to family members and friends. Depending on the publication dates, magazines can take 4-6 weeks to arrive.
Occasionally, the rewards center will feature gift cards and prizes such as discounted movie tickets. To qualify for gift card rewards you will need to accumulate points whose value is worth $50.
However, points do expire after six months, so don’t wait too long for a gift card option to appear in the rewards center.
Another reward you can enjoy for participating in RewardSurvey activities is discounted offers. These special offers are available at deep discounts on select products. You can claim one of these offers with points and a nominal fee.
What Are the RewardSurvey Pros & Cons?
- Apart from magazine subscription rewards, you can opt for digital subscriptions.
- Offers the option to gift card subscriptions to family members and friends
- Offers $25,000 sweepstakes with free entries for logging into your account each day.
- Quick, easy, and simple surveys.
- You cannot redeem points for cash.
- Most of the magazine subscription rewards are only available to new subscribers.
- Includes a processing fee of $0.99 on magazine subscriptions.
RewardSurvey Review Verdict: is RewardSurvey Worth It?
RewardSurvey is a reliable and safe site if you care about getting free magazines for participating in surveys. Most surveys are simple, easy, and take 3 minutes to complete. You will also earn reward points worth $30 points which you can use to unlock 12 magazines.
Additionally, a $0.99 processing fee is applied to magazine subscriptions. If you want to earn reward points you can redeem for reading magazines, then RewardSurvey is best for you. But don’t expect much from RewardSurvey site since you won’t earn real money.
How to Sign Up With RewardSurvey?
- Visit RewardSurvey, click “Join Now,” and create a free account.
- Fill out the sign-up and add your details, including email address, full names, State, household income, employment status, marital status, gender, age, and ethnicity. Generate a strong password for your new account.
- Confirm your email address address and verify your account.
- Complete your profile by giving accurate information and earn $30 points. Accurately filling out your profile qualifies you for more surveys.
RewardSurvey is available to US residents and is open to individuals above 18 years.
Sites Like RewardSurvey
|RewardSurvey||Branded Surveys||Survey Junkie||Swagbucks|
|Pay per survey||Points are redeemed for magazines.||$0.3 to $3||$2 to $5||$0.05 to $2.50|
|Best for||Every day online activities||Mobile surveys||Focus groups||E-gift cards|
RewardSurvey vs. Branded Surveys
RewardSurvey and Branded Surveys are online survey sites that provide high-quality research to companies and organizations. Both survey sites are free to sign up and use. As for pay per survey, Branded Surveys pays $0.3 to $3 per survey compared to RewardSurveys which rewards you points you can redeem for magazines.
Like RewardSurveys, Branded Surveys also pay you for expressing your opinions and experiences on various products and services. While Branded Surveys is available to the UK, the US, and Canadian residents, RewardSurvey only operates in the US.
RewardSurvey vs. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie pays you for taking surveys, testing products, and joining online in-person focus groups. On the other hand, RewardSurvey is best for individuals who want to earn reward points by participating in online surveys.
Like RewardSurvey, Survey Junkie also sends you an email notification for new survey opportunities. In terms of maximum withdrawal, Survey Junkie’s minimum withdrawal is $5, while RewardSurvey’s minimum withdrawal is not specified. While Survey Junkie pay per Survey is $2 to $5, RewardSurvey rewards you points you can redeem for magazines.
RewardSurvey vs. Swagbucks
While Swagbucks pay per survey is $0.05 to $2.50, RewardSurvey pay per survey is not specified. Like RewardSurveys, Swagbucks have an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
Compared to RewardSurvey, Swagbucks allows you to earn money using its mobile app. As for minimum withdrawal, Swagbuck’s minimum withdrawal is $3 compared to RewardSurvey, whose minimum withdrawal is not specified.
Other Sites Like RewardSurvey
Alternative Survey Sites
What is RewardSurvey?
RewardSurvey’s main objective is to help companies and leading brands improve their products and services by researching their target market or demographic population. The company has paid out $10,3561,850 rewards to its 1,000,000 active members.
Is RewardSurvey free?
RewardSurvey is free to sign up and use
How to download RewardSurvey mobile app?
RewardSurvey does not have an app.
WhereRewardSurvey is available?
RewardSurvey is available to US residents only.
Is RewardSurvey a scam?
RewardSurvey is a real and trustworthy website that rewards you with points you can redeem for top magazines or gift vouchers.
Is your information safe with RewardSurvey?
RewardSurvey has a strict survey policy and does not share your data or browsing information with third parties or government agencies.
How to contact RewardSurvey customer service?
You can contact the RewardSurvey customer service team via email or social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.