DollarBreak is reader-supported with the goal to become the ultimate practical resource for making money online. When you sign up or buy through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
MOBROG is an online pols and mobile survey platform that will pay users for answering surveys on the go. Users can download the MOBROG mobile app from either the Google Play or Apple App Store to start earning money no matter where they are. The company has been around since 2011 and it is free to join. The platform also does not use a points system, making it easier to track your earnings.
- High earning potential – according to the company’s website, they pay between $0.50 and $3 per survey, with longer, more complex surveys paying more.
- Short and easy surveys – most surveys on the platform are relatively simple and take anywhere from 5 minutes to up to 25 minutes to complete.
- Referral bonus – get $1 for every person that you invite to the platform. Boost your earnings by inviting your friends and family members to join.
- Low minimum payout threshold – withdraw your earnings from just $4 for PayPal cash outs and from just $5 from Skill cash out requests (no fees).
- Takes time to qualify for surveys – the screening questions before each survey can take up to 5 minutes and there’s a high chance of disqualification.
- Relatively few surveys – most users complain about the platform only offering them between 2 to 4 surveys per month, limiting the earning potential.
Best Paying Survey Sites
$0.50 – $3 on average per survey with bonus points ($1 sign up bonus)
Average survey length is 10-20 minutes and minimum payout is $10
Collect rewards in PayPal, Direct Deposit or gift cards (100+ brands)
$1 – $3 per survey + extra ways to earn up to $100 with focus groups
Each survey time varies, but on average it takes 15 minutes to complete
Redeem rewards using PayPal, e-giftcards or bank transfer ($5 min)
Is MOBROG Legit?
MOBROG has been around since 2011 and is part of the German, Splendid Research GmbH group. Although this company does not have a BBB rating, it has a decent reputation within the online community.
There are a number of MOBROG review comments complain about survey rejections and a lack of surveys. However, many users report easy payout and that the platform is very accommodating.
How Does MOBROG Work?
MOBROG is an online market research company, so it offers companies and organizations valuable insight into consumer opinions. The MOBROG online panel has a worldwide network, so the company can conduct large scale market research with high quality results.
These companies are willing to pay users to complete MOBROG surveys to gain honest feedback about products and services to aid product development and help the companies to create effective marketing strategies.
Surveys may be about your travel preferences, your view of certain products or your opinion about advertising.
What is MOBROG Sign Up Process?
To start participating in MOBROG surveys, you will need to create an account. You can also download the mobile app and create your account on your mobile device. This requires basic information about yourself and your household. You will also need to provide a valid email address.
This background information is crucial to ensure that MOBROG gives you the right survey opportunities. The more information you provide, the less likely you will screen out of surveys.
MOBROG is open to those 18 and older, and it is available in a number of countries, including the USA, Canada, and many European and South American countries.
How Much MOBROG points are Worth?
MOBROG does not use a points system.
How Much Can You Make from MOBROG Online Surveys?
After you set up your account, you will start to receive survey invites via email, or you may find one that looks interesting on the site. Typically, there will be prequalification questions that do not attract a reward, but these are to ensure you’re the right person for this specific survey.
Most surveys pay $0.50 to $3, but there are occasionally surveys that pay more. Typically, the surveys take between five and ten minutes to complete on a variety of topics, including science and market research.
You can participate as much or as little as you like, but new surveys are available each week. The number of survey invites you receive will depend on your demographics and your home country.
What Are the Other Ways to Make Money on MOBROG?
MOBROG has a sole focus on surveys, but there is one way to boost your earnings. You can invite friends and family members to join the platform, and you’ll receive $1 once your referral completes three surveys.
However, to receive this bonus, you need to ensure you invite your friend through the invitation form on your dashboard, which contains a unique referral code.
How to Redeem Points with MOBROG?
MOBROG offers a low payout threshold of just $4 if you request a PayPal payment. Your PayPal account must have a link to the same email address you use during sign up. MOBROG will cover all PayPal transaction fees, so the money you earn will be paid in full.
You will usually receive your payment within a few hours, but occasionally it can take a little longer.
The other payment option is Skrill. You will need to register the same email address with Skrill as your MOBROG sign up. You will receive your money within 30 days, and MOBROG will cover all transaction fees. There is a minimum payout level of $5 for Skrill payments.
What are the MOBROG Pros & Cons?
- MOBROG is available in more than 60 countries, making it a global platform.
- Although many survey sites require a minimum cash out of $10, MOBROG is significantly lower. This means that you don’t need to wait weeks or months to redeem your earnings.
- While tasks and offers can be a good way to boost your earnings, they can be a distraction. MOBROG has a sole focus of surveys, which streamlines the platform. If you don’t like the distraction of paid offers and other third party tasks, MOBROG is quite refreshing.
- While MOBROG is open to a vast list of countries, this doesn’t mean that everyone has the same survey opportunities. Many MOBROG review comments highlight a lack of surveys, but this does not seem to be a problem for users in the USA and Canada.
- There are few high dollar opportunities, and most surveys are worth $0.50 to a couple of dollars, which makes it difficult to earn a decent amount as a side gig.
- While PayPal and Skrill do offer cash payments, there are no other payment options. So, those looking for gift cards and other rewards will be disappointed.
Is MOBROG Worth it?
MOBROG is certainly a legit platform. Although this survey site does not have a massive volume of surveys and pays an average rate for each complete survey, the platform is transparent. The company is honest about your potential earnings, and the low cash out threshold means that you can easily cash out $4 or $5 every few days or week.
If you’re looking for a side gig without the distraction of paid offers and special deals, this is a great platform to use. It provides the opportunity to simply earn a bit of cash in your spare time.
However, if you’re searching for high rates or need to replace a full time income, this should not be your sole focus.
Alternative Survey Sites
How to contact MOBROG customer service?
There is a comprehensive website FAQ section that MOBROG review comments praise. However, if you’re still looking for an answer to your query or question, there is also a contact form you can use to speak to a member of the customer service team.
Is MOBROG free?
Can you fill MOBROG surveys with mobile app?
You can download the MOBROG app for iOS or Android devices to complete surveys on your phone or mobile device.