If you’re planning on starting a business, Incfile can remove quite a lot of hassle from your tasks. In fact, Incfile will help you register your company and manage all your documents and financials. With over 15 years of experience, you can rely on a company that knows the mandates of all 50 states. Plus, you can get their services through several clicks on their website. And, the flat-rate fee, which ranges from as low as $0 all the way up to $299, can pretty much save the deal.
- You get a free registered agent for one year
- It offers tax filing services
- Company documents are in electronic format so you can easily check these
- Some packages include automatic notifications and alerts for upcoming compliance deadlines
- It doesn’t have the option to consult or retain a lawyer
- There are limited intellectual property services
How Does Incfile Work?
Founded in 2004 and based in Houston, Texas, Incfile is a company well-known for offering business formation at $0.
Incfile allows you to;
- Start your business at a $0 fee.
- Select a package of your choice that best suits your business needs.
- Fill out online forms and provide information about your business.
Incfile Reviews: is Incfile Legit?
According to most users, Incfile offers affordable pricing and great customer service. Others praised the platform since it is easy to use and navigate. As for complaints, some users complained of long waiting times before your LLC can be registered. Overall, Incfile is a safe and legit platform.
Who is Incfile Best for?
Incfile Features and Benefits. What Does Incfile Offer?
Start Your Business
Incfile can help you start your corporation by guiding you in choosing the best business type. Through their website, you will have access to free guides to help you decide on the type of business you want. Some of the free guides are;
- Business type quiz
- Business type comparison chart
- LLC Information by State
- Business name generator
It also offers services to help you file taxes with your state after deciding on a business type. Whichever business type you choose, you only have to pay a one-time fee. The subscription covers the state fee and your registration as a n for one year.
You can also file a DBA (doing business as) or a Fictitious Business Name through Incfile. This is an excellent option if you want a different name for your business instead of the LLC or corporation name. Filing for a DBA can be helpful if you:
- Intend to open several businesses across different states under one LLC or Corporation
- Change your services or products
- Use your name as a legal business name
Manage Your Business
After officially forming an entity, there might be some services you need to help you manage your business. Incfile offers services such as:
- Annual report filing
- Business license requirements and search
- Getting an EIN or Tax number
- Acquiring a certificate of good standing
- Filing a trademark
- Changing your registered agent
- Annual report due date tool
- Filing for an S Corporation
- Ongoing filing requirements
- S Corp Tax Calculator
- Sales Tax Calculator
- Free Tax Consultation
Some of these are free to use on the website, while others require a fee, plus state fees.
Grow Your Business
As you run your business, there might be some legal and administrative challenges. Or, maybe there are some processes that you want to make more efficient to optimize your resources. Incfile may be able to help you with these cases.
So Incfile provides the following services to help you grow your business:
- Professional small business bookkeeping
- Reconciliation of business accounts
- Business tax returns
- Personal tax returns
- Amendment, Name Change
- Business dissolution (if you decide to cancel your business)
To Incfile to help you register your company, you need to;
- Provide information about your business and the services it will offer
- Provide business entity type and preferred state of corporation
- Select your preferred pricing plan.
Incfile offers three different packages you can choose from depending on your business needs. Let’s see what each package includes and how it’s priced.
Note that the state fee is not included in the pricing below, as that may vary across business types and states.
What’s Included in Silver
- Preparing and filing the articles of organization.
- Unlimited name searches.
- Free registered agent service for a year.
What’s Included in Gold
- Everything in the Silver package
- EIN Business Tax Number
- IRS Form 2553
- Corporation Bylaws
- Banking Resolution
- Lifetime Company Alerts
- Online Access Dashboard
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Business Banking Account
- Business Tax Consultation
What’s Included in Platinum
- Everything in the Gold package
- Business contract templates
- Expedited filing
- The domain name and business email
All the plans also include the following:
- Setup Business Banking Account
- Online order status tracking
- Certified Copy of Articles of Organization
- Registered Agent for one year
- Next business day processing
- Electronic delivery
- Lifetime company alerts
- Statement and resignation of the Organizer document
- Online access to company documents
What Are the Incfile Pros & Cons?
- You get a free registration as an agent for one year.
- It offers tax filing services.
- Company documents are in electronic format, so you can easily check these.
- Some packages include automatic notifications and alerts for upcoming compliance deadlines.
- It doesn’t have the option to consult or retain a lawyer.
- Limited intellectual property services.
How Good is Incfile Support and Knowledge Base?
Incfile has a dedicated support team available 24/7 via live chat and email. It also has a comprehensive online knowledge base, including FAQs, articles, and courses. You can also contact the support team by filling out the ticketing form and submitting it.
Incfile Review Verdict: is Incfile Worth It?
Incfile is a reputable company offering business formation at affordable prices, starting from $0 for the silver package to $299 for the platinum package. Additionally, the site is easy to use and navigate.
However, it offers limited legal services. If you are looking for straightforward LLC formation and business compliance, Incfile might be one of the best.
How to Start Earning With Incfile?
Incfile offers startup services that you can get for free. You only have to pay a state fee. Let’s review all the steps you need to take to run your business with Incfile.
Step 1: Select an Entity Type
The first step to forming your legal entity is choose which entity is right for your particular business. You’ll also need to select your preferred state of incorporation. Incfile offers online tools to help you decide all these. You can take the Business Type Quiz for free to learn your preferences.
Incfile can support you for the filing of the following business types:
- Limited Liability Company
- S Corporation or S Corp
- C Corporation
- Nonprofit corporation
- Sole proprietorship
Step 2: Choose a Package
Incfile offers its services through several package options. Check the services included in each package to understand if it fits your business needs.
There are also some services that you can add if something isn’t included in your chosen package. These include:
- Operating agreement
- Employer Identification Number or EID
- Banking resolution
- Business contract templates
Step 3: Describe your Business
To help Incfile provide you with the most suitable services, you’ll need to provide more information about your business after completing the order forms.
Step 4: Getting On-Board
After completing your order, Incfile will provide you access to a personal business dashboard. Here, you can check your order details and will need to confirm the service delivery.
Besides that, Incfile also conducts a name search to verify that your business name is unique.
Preparation and filing
Incfile will also prepare and file your business documents to the right state agency, including Articles of Incorporation. You can set the dashboard to send you regular updates through text and email. Once filed, you can view these documents through your business dashboard.
You can also use the dashboard to check for other services you might want to get for your business. Some of these are essential to operations as you set your business for success.
Sites Like Incfile
|$0 to $199
|Access digital copies
|$39 to $249
|Domain name privacy, business website
|Ongoing legal services
Incfile vs. Zen Business
Like Incfile, Zen Business also offers great customer support to its clients. Both sites are easy to use and navigate. Incfile is best for offering business formation at affordable prices compared to Zen Business, which is best for domain privacy and business websites.
Compared to Incfile, Zen Business subscription plans start from $39. While Incfile offers a wider selection of services, Zen Business offers limited services to its customers.
Incfile vs. Rocket Lawyer
Rocket Lawyer and Incfile help business owners establish the legal aspect of starting their businesses. While Rocket Lawyer pricing starts from $349, Incfile pricing starts from $0. Both companies help and guide business owners in deciding on the best business entity.
Additionally, Incfile offers users three subscription packages compared to Rocket Lawyer, which offers its clients only one subscription package. Moreover, Rocket Lawyer focuses on legal services, while Incfile’s main focus is business formation.
Incfile vs. Northwest
Like Incfile, Northwest offers a straightforward and efficient way of starting your new business. Both companies can help you with extra services such as acquiring the EIN and DBA.
In terms of pricing, Northwest pricing plans start from $100 compared to Incfile, whose pricing plan starts from $0 for the silver package. While Incfile has a tiered pricing model, Northwest requires a flat fee, and other services are just add-ons. Unlike Northwest, Incfile assists in the formation of partnerships.
What is Incfile?
Incfile’s primary mission is to reduce the workload and costs faced by customers when forming a corporation. The company has worked with over 50,0000 startups as well as small company owners building their businesses. Apart from offering LLC services, Incfile also offers C-corporation and S-corporation formation.
Is Incfile free?
Infile basic package is free. Nonetheless, you will be required to pay for state filing fee.
Will Incfile share my information?
How do I contact Incfile customer care?
You can contact Infile customer care via email, phone, or contact form available on their website.
Does Infile have hidden fees?
Incfile does not have any hidden fees. Extra charges are clearly marked on the site.