DollarBreak is reader-supported with the goal to become the ultimate practical resource for making money online. When you sign up or buy through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
GCode is a legit rewards code service, allowing you to claim gift cards, travel vouchers, and more. The way the GCodes app works is that you have to choose to cash out your earnings through various rewards sites as a GCodes virtual gift code. For example, you can request GCodes withdrawal from a survey site – Ipsos. Once you cash out, you’ll receive an email with your unique gift code number that you can use immediately. However, GCode is currently invite-only, and you must obtain a GCode to register your account. You can contact the support team to purchase GCodes.
- A wide range of retailers that accept GCodes as payment
- GCodes don’t expire for 365 days, while regular gift cards expire after 90 days
- Many survey sites support GCodes, including Ipsos i-Say, Panel Champ, TGM Panel, and more
- Use GCodes for purchases at major retailers like Amazon, Ulta, Burger King, Nike, and more
- Not all GPT sites support GCodes (e.g., InboxDollars, Swagbucks, etc.)
- It’s an invite-only app
Best Paying Survey Sites
$0.50 – $3 on average per survey with bonus points ($1 sign up bonus)
Average survey length is 10-20 minutes and minimum payout is $10
Collect rewards in PayPal, Direct Deposit or gift cards (100+ brands)
$1 – $3 per survey + extra ways to earn up to $100 with focus groups
Each survey time varies, but on average it takes 15 minutes to complete
Redeem rewards using PayPal, e-giftcards or bank transfer ($5 min)
Alternative Survey Sites