DollarBreak is reader-supported with the goal to become the ultimate practical resource for making money online. When you sign up or buy through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
- Multiple Payout methods
- $5 welcome bonus
- Very quick tasks that only take a minute or two
- You can earn up to $8 per referral
- You may receive a lot of spam emails
- Only available in the US or Canada
Best Paying Survey Sites
$0.50 – $3 on average per survey with bonus points ($1 sign up bonus)
Average survey length is 10-20 minutes and minimum payout is $10
Collect rewards in PayPal, Direct Deposit or gift cards (100+ brands)
$1 – $3 per survey + extra ways to earn up to $100 with focus groups
Each survey time varies, but on average it takes 15 minutes to complete
Redeem rewards using PayPal, e-giftcards or bank transfer ($5 min)
What is Fusioncash?
To start this Fusioncash review, I will explore what this platform is all about. Fusioncash is a get paid to site, offering multiple ways to earn extra money. Essentially, advertisers pay Fusioncash to get their users to sign up for offers. Fusioncash shares this commission with you.
This creates a win win scenario. The advertisers don’t need to spend millions of dollars on expensive commercials, you get to try products and services and Fusioncash earns a commission. So, this makes this a great side hustle.
Is Fusion Cash Legit?
The platform has been operating since 2005 and has members across all 50 states. In fact, to date, FusionCash has paid over $3 million to its members. If you’re still wondering, is FusionCash a scam? You only need to look at the FusionCash review comments.
There are numerous FusionCash reviews across multiple platforms and review sites. For example, the company has a mediocre 2.3 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot. The majority of the negative comments appear to relate to sudden account closures.
However, there are many positive comments that praise the ease of use and the ways to make money on the side.
How Does Fusion Cash Work?
The premise of FusionCash is simple. You can browse the activities on the site and complete those that appeal to you. This may be something as simple as watching a video or more active tasks such as participating in surveys or testing products.
This allows companies access to your feedback, so they can tailor new products and services to their core audience.
How To Sign Up And Get Started With Fusion Cash?
Despite the fact that there is no FusionCash app, signing up with the platform takes just a few minutes. There are some requirements to join, but the most important are:
- Available in the US or Canada only
- Only one account per IP address
To sign up, visit the FusionCash website. You’ll need to provide:
- Your name
- Zip code
- Email Address
You will then need to verify your email. At this point, you can complete your profile details and set your preferred payout method. You will then see a prompt to complete your first survey. Once you have done this, you’ll receive a $5 welcome bonus.
How Much Money Can You Make With Fusion Cash?
So, how much money can you actually make? This depends on the activities and tasks. Many of the tasks pay very little, so you’ll need to be prepared to complete multiple quick tasks. The earnings include:
|Subscribe to the “Daily Cash Email”||$0.02 per day|
|Daily clicking exercises||$0.15 per day|
|Listening to the radio||$0.03|
|Watching videos||$0.01 to $0.02|
|Make 30 forum posts in a month||$3 bonus|
Many tasks pay very little, but you can complete multiple quick tasks.
How Does Fusion Cash Pay?
The minimum FusionCash pay out is a rather steep $25. This is far more than comparable platforms, such as Survey Junkie. Additionally, there are some restrictions on the payout. You need to have at least $15 of your $25 total from completing activities. Additionally, you need to redeem your earnings within 180 days or you will lose them due to inactivity.
However, on the positive side, you can choose your preferred payment method. This includes:
- Direct deposit
Different Offers on Fusion Cash
As I touched on above, there are multiple ways to earn on FusionCash. So, what type of get paid offers are available?
This is one of the easiest tasks on FusionCash, but you’ll only receive one or two cents per video. This limits your earnings to approximately $3 per hour. However, if you like to spend your free time browsing YouTube and other video sites, you are likely to enjoy this activity.
Unfortunately, videos are not always available, so there will be times when you will not be able to complete this activity.
Paid to Click:
These are almost always surveys, which is typical of get paid to platforms. Surveys to make money are not the best side hustles, but they can be an easy task. You need to be honest about your opinions, as companies value your input. Again, you’re limited to approximately $3 or $4 an hour, but if you enjoy answering questions this could be a great task for you.
This is one of the most interesting ways to earn on the platform. You can earn $0.50 per completed task doing things such as using LinkedIn to find out if someone works at a specific company.
You can make approximately $0.50 for downloading an app and keeping it on your phone for a specific time. The timeframe and the required actions differ for each app, but this can be an easy way to boost your FusionCash earnings.
Referring family and friends can be a great way to make money on FusionCash. You’ll receive $1 for each email confirmation and $2 after they complete their first offer. You can also earn a $5 bonus when they cash out.
Remember that you cannot refer family members that share your IP address. FusionCash only allows one account per IP address.
This is a common task on get paid to sites. Companies pay FusionCash for each user that signs up for a free or paid trial offer.
Just bear in mind that you may need to provide your credit card details. In this case, you will need to be very careful to cancel the offer before the end of the trial period or you could incur a charge.
What Are The Pros And Cons of Fusion Cash?
- Really Pays: While the earnings are not particularly high, FusionCash does really pay out cash.
- Multiple Activities: There are a variety of ways to make money on FusionCash from clicking on links, downloading apps, watching videos to participating in forums. This makes it easy to find tasks you enjoy.
- Positive FusionCash review comments: Although the platform has a low Trustpilot rating, there are plenty of positive FusionCash review comments that highlight the benefits.
- Multiple Pay Out Methods: Unlike many GPT sites that only offer gift cards, FusionCash offers PayPal, check and direct deposit payments to redeem your earnings.
- Limited Availability: Unfortunately, FusionCash is only available in the US and Canada. There is even a warning on the site that your account will be deactivated if you’re not in these countries.
- You Need Attention to Detail: All GPT sites require users to have some organization to track offers or you could end up losing money. If you provide your credit card details, you need to be aware that if you don’t cancel the offer before the end of the trial, you may get billed.
- Limited Choices: One of the common FusionCash review complaints is that there are limited task choices. You may find it frustrating if you enjoy tasks or watching videos to find there are none available.
- Spam: Advertisers use platforms like FusionCash to connect with potential customers, so it is almost inevitable that you will receive spam. However, you can negate this by setting up a new email just for use with GPT platforms.
- Technical Issues: Another area of FusionCash review complaints is technical issues. Users complain about frozen accounts, not receiving credit and other such problems. This is often due to spyware or antivirus software interfering with cookie tracking.
Fusion Cash Alternatives
There are lots of GPT sites, so FusionCash is not unique. Some of the popular FusionCash alternatives include:
This is a popular platform that is similar to FusionCash. You can complete a variety of tasks including participating in surveys, watching videos and signing up for offers.
However, you earn SBs, the platform’s points for each task. The minimum payout for Swagbucks is lower at $20, which you can redeem via PayPal or gift card.
Another plus point for Swagbucks is that it has a far better reputation than FusionCash. Swagbucks has an excellent 4.3 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot and it has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Zoombucks is another popular alternative to FusionCash. This is a legit platform that offers members the chance to make money with surveys, offers and paid to click deals. Like Swagbucks, you can convert your credits into PayPal payments or gift cards.
InboxDollars has over 10 million member and has been operating for over 20 years. Like FusionCash, there are ultiple ways to earn cash. However, the site has a low $10 minimum payout, but there is a variety of payout options including giftcards, prepaid visa or check.
Additionally, the sign up bonus is a generous $5.
Sites Like FushionCash:
Alternative Survey Sites
Is Fusion Cash worth It?
FusionCash does offer a variety of ways to earn some cash, but the tasks are quite low paying. You will struggle to make a genuine income stream from this platform, but if you’re looking for a little extra cash in your spare time, it could provide a good option.
Of course, you will need to take care. One of the most generous paying tasks is the paid and free offers. But, you will need to provide your credit card details and avoid incurring charges by canceling before the end of the trial period.
Does Fusion Cash actually work?
Yes, FusionCash does work with various get paid to tasks. You can accumulate earnings that you can redeem for real cash in the form of a PayPal payment, direct deposit or check. So, while the earnings may be a little lower than other platforms, you don’t need to be restricted to gift cards only.