DollarBreak goal is to empower readers to make better financial decisions. This post may contain affiliate links from our partners who share the same vision. Disclosure.
Surveys can provide a quick and interesting way to earn a little extra cash. Unfortunately, not all websites are legit.
So, in this E-Poll review, we’ll look at this platform to help you decide if this could be your next side gig.
- Interactive video surveys
- Get paid from $0.50 to $1.50 per survey
- PayPal, Gift Card – payment options
- Minimum $5 payout threshold
- You lose points for inactivity
- Slow payment processing (up to 8 weeks)
Best Paying Survey Sites
Is E-Poll Surveys Legit?
E-Poll is a branch of Bridge Entertainment Inc, and it has become a popular option. The platform has been around since the early 2000s and was one of the first companies to offer online surveys.
Bridge Entertainment Inc has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. This highlights the platform’s legitimacy, so you don’t need to worry about fraudulent activity.
Generally, E-Poll is a good platform. E-Poll review comments are generally positive, and the only negatives appear to be a lack of surveys. This could make it difficult to reach the minimum payout levels.
How Does E-Poll Surveys Work?
E-Poll conducts market research on behalf of companies looking to make marketing decisions. They work with a variety of companies from television stations to car manufacturers. E-Poll has worked with some of the largest companies, both in the United States and the world.
Companies use the E-Poll data to gain accurate insight into consumer opinions to shape marketing campaigns and product development. E-Poll users are rewarded for the time and effort, making it a win-win scenario.
What is E-Poll Surveys Sign Up Process?
The E-Poll sign up process is simple, and you can create an account in a couple of minutes. You will need to supply basic information about yourself, your household, and your shopping preferences. This information determines eligibility for different surveys.
Companies working with E-Poll need to know that survey participants match the demographics of their target market, so be sure to answer all questions accurately.
Once your profile information is complete, you’ll receive an email confirming your account. You are then ready to start participating in the research.
E-Poll is open to residents in the United States aged 13 and over.
How Much E-Poll Surveys points are Worth?
The E-Poll points system converts as 3500 points = $5.
How Much Can You Make from E-Poll Surveys Online Surveys?
Once you’ve joined, you will receive notifications when surveys are available, and you can earn points. Unfortunately, you cannot request surveys, so you simply need to wait until you receive an email. This does mean that you need to be vigilant, checking your email account.
The surveys vary according to demographics, so E-Poll will do its best to match you to appropriate surveys. The average wait time for a survey invitation is a few weeks, so you’re not likely to earn a lot in a month. However, if you have desirable demographics, you could receive far more survey invitations.
Typically surveys take 10 minutes, but there are longer TV show surveys and video streaming research that can take approximately an hour. The payment for these surveys depends on the length and complexity of the task. The payment range is 500 to 1,000 points, but you can expect just one survey a month.
Alternative Survey Sites
What Are the Other Ways to Make Money on E-Poll Surveys?
One of the ways that E-Poll is unique is TV surveys. These require watching a show or a portion of a television show and then answering some questions. Since you’re required to watch the show, you can expect this task to take an hour, but you will receive up to 1000 points.
How to Redeem Points with E-Poll Surveys?
E-Poll has a minimum cash out threshold for PayPal payments of $30 or 17,250 points. You will need to make sure that you use your PayPal email address during sign up or add it to your PayPal account to receive your payment.
Unfortunately, it can take up to eight weeks to receive your payment, so E-Poll is quite slow at processing payment requests.
The other payment option is gift cards. The minimum cash out is $5 or 3,500 points, but E-Poll offers a variety of options. The gift card list includes Amazon, Home Depot, Best Buy, and Target. Unfortunately, gift cards are no quicker than a PayPal payment, as it can still take eight weeks to receive your card.
You can also donate your points to American Humane Society or St Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
What are the E-Poll Surveys Pros & Cons?
- The E-Poll surveys are interesting and varied. While some are the typical questionnaire, others are video surveys. You may also watch a TV show and answer questions about it. So, if you’re a TV lover, this could be a real perk to using the platform.
- While the payment processing is slow, you can receive PayPal or gift cards.
- The sign up process is remarkably quick and easy.
- Beginners may find that surveys are rare, with a wait time of several weeks. There are E-Poll review comments stating waits of months to receive an invite, which is unacceptable.
- Another complaint about E-Poll is that they do tend to over invite. While a survey may have 100 slots, they may send out 300 invitations, so if you want to participate, you need to act very quickly and respond to the email.
- While video streaming surveys can be fun, they can take up to an hour, yet pay just 1,000 points. However, if you enjoy TV shows and were planning to watch anyway, its extra cash.
- Some E-Poll reviews also complain about deductions for inactive accounts. If you fail to participate in one year, it may cost you as much as 2,000 points as a penalty.
- Finally, eight weeks to process PayPal or gift card payments are excessive.
Is E-Poll Surveys Worth it?
E-Poll is a legitimate company with a decent history, allowing you to earn some extra cash in your spare time. While you may need to wait a while to receive a survey invite, if you’re patient, it could provide a decent side gig. It may be particularly attractive to those who like watching TV shows and can earn money just for watching and answering a few questions.
However, if you need quick cash or want a full time income, this is not the platform for you.
There is a comprehensive help center and social media platforms.