DollarBreak is reader-supported, when you sign up through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
- Get paid from $0.40 up to $10 for every survey you complete
- Surveys take between 2 and 15 minutes to complete
- Minimum payout threshold is only $8
- Operates on $ amounts (not points)
- High disqualification rate
- Withdrawing your money using Paypal will incur the usual 2% fee
Jump to: Full Review
Compare to Other Survey Sites
$0.50 – $5 on average per survey with bonus points ($1 sign up bonus)
Average survey length is 10-20 minutes and minimum withdrawal is $5
Collect rewards in PayPal, Direct Deposit or gift cards (100+ brands)
$0.50 to $2.50 per survey – earn up to $100 each month using Swagbucks
18 unique ways to earn money and free gift cards, plus $5 sign up bonus
Redeem e-gift cards from $1 or withdraw $5 minimum payment from PayPal
How Does Crowdology Work?
Crowdology was established in 2012 by Redshift Research Ltd, a well-known market research company with offices in London and New York. It is a platform where registered members complete paid surveys for market research.
Crowdology allows you to;
- Take part in paid surveys.
- Share your opinions via survey questions.
- Receive email notification inviting you to take new surveys.
- Get rewards in the form of cash and gift cards.
- Participate in monthly draws and sweepstakes.
- Work with a variety of organizations, manufacturers, retailers, and PR agencies.
How Much Can You Make from Crowdology Online Surveys?
You can earn 40 cents to $10 per survey, and your earnings will be deposited to your account once it hits the minimum of $8. Generally, most surveys take 2 to 15 minutes.
Depending on your availability and commitment, you can take 2 to 3 surveys per day. Although participation is voluntary, it is best to participate to keep your account active.
What Are the Other Ways to Make Money on Crowdology?
Crowdology members have the chance to participate in regular sweepstakes once they register on the platform. To enter into sweepstakes draws, you need to share Crowdology with your friends via email invite.
The prizes can range from cash or a gift card to electronic gadgets such as Apple watches and other products.
Crowdology Reviews: is Crowdology Legit?
Crowdology has a rating of 1.7 on Trustpilot. Most panelists described the site as reliable because it has plenty of survey questions and a high payout. Other panelists liked the platform’s quick cash-out system. Unfortunately, some panelists complained of unreliable customer support agents. Despite the cons, Crowdology is real and trustworthy.
Who is Crowdology for?
Crowdology is best for individuals who like participating in surveys to earn extra cash or gift cards during their spare time.
How Much Crowdology Points Are Worth?
The Crowdology platform doesn’t use a points system, making it easy to know exactly how much each survey or payment is worth. The values are always clearly displayed in dollars.
To earn more money on Crowdology, you need to;
- Provide accurate opinions when answering survey questions.
- Be active on the platform to answer as many questions as possible.
How to Redeem Points With Crowdology?
The minimum cashout threshold is set at $8, which is considered low for a survey platform. It only takes 2-4 days for the funds to reflect on your Paypal account, and the usual fees apply.
Crowdology also pays its members in gift cards from a number of participating brands, including Amazon. Again the minimum cash out threshold is only $8, but the gift card can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
What Are the Crowdology Pros & Cons?
- Payment is made in cash, not points.
- Plenty of survey questions are available on the site.
- Surveys take 2 to 15 minutes to complete.
- Crowdology surveys can be completed via your mobile device.
- Paypal payments take two days to reflect on your PayPal account.
- Withdrawing your money using Paypal will incur a 2% fee.
- Amazon vouchers take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
- High disqualification rate.
- Crowdology doesn’t have a referral program.
Crowdology Review Verdict: is Crowdology Worth It?
Crowdology is a legitimate and reliable survey platform with plenty of survey questions for users to complete and earn cash. Most questions pay 40 cents to $10 and take 2 to 15 minutes to complete. Very active members can earn up to $20 per month.
Once you hit the minimum threshold of $8, you can request to cash out your earnings via PayPal or Amazon Voucher. Nonetheless, it isn’t a substitute for a full-time income, but it’s a good way to make money on the side doing what you like.
How to Sign Up With Crowdology?
The Crowdology sign up process is pretty simple;
- Visit Crowdology and create a new account for free.
- Enter your details, including full names, email address, location, demographic information, age, and gender. Provide accurate information as this will determine whether you qualify for campaigns.
- Agree to terms and conditions.
- Login to your email account to confirm your email address and verify your new Crowdology account.
- After successful registration, you will receive invitations to participate in surveys. Each email notification will have different survey questions, so you can decide if you want to participate.
Crowdology is only available to US and UK residents. Moreover, you must also be 18 years and above to use the site. You will be rewarded with $10 after signing in and completing simple survey questions.
Sites Like Crowdology
|Company||Crowdology||Branded Surveys||Survey Junkie||Swagbucks|
|Pay per survey||40 cents to $10||$0.3 to $3||$2 to $5||$0.05 to $2.50|
|Best for||Everyday online activities||Mobile surveys||Focus groups||Electronic gift cards|
Crowdology vs. Branded Surveys
Branded Surveys and Crowdology are free to sign up and use. Like Crowdology, Branded Surveys also has a steady flow of surveys. While the minimum withdrawal on Crowdolgy is $8, Branded Survey’s minimum withdrawal is $5.
Additionally, Crowdology is available to UK and US citizens compared to Branded Surveys which operates in the UK, US and Canada. Moreover, Branded Survey has a signup bonus of $1, while Crowdolgy’s sign-up bonus is $10.
Crowdology vs. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie pays you to take surveys, test products, and join in-person focus groups. Both survey sites have flexible reward options. You can redeem your earnings via PayPal or gift cards. Like Crowdology, Survey Junkie also sends you new survey opportunities via email.
Compared to Crowdology, Survey Junkies pay $10 per survey. While Survey Junkie is available to US citizens only, Crowdology is available to UK and US residents.
Crowdology vs. Swagbucks
While Swagbucks sign bonus is $20, Crowdology sign up bonus is $10. Both survey sites only allow individuals who are 18 years and above to participate in surveys.
Compared to Crowdology, Swagbucks allows you to earn points while shopping online, watching videos, searching the web, and answering survey questions. The minimum withdrawal on Swagbuck is $3 compared to Crowdology, whose minimum withdrawal is $8.
Other Sites Like Crowdology
Alternative Survey Sites
Crowdology Survey Site FAQs
What is Crowdology?
Crowdology’s primary mission is to help businesses, agencies, and companies gather information about customers’ needs and preferences. The company has over 2 million registered members across the US and UK.
Is Crowdology free?
Crowdology is free to join, and the platform is free to use.
How to download Crowdology mobile app?
Even though there isn’t a Crowdology app, the website is mobile-friendly.
Where is Crowdology available?
Crowdogy is available in the US and UK.
Is Crowdology a scam?
Crowdology is a legit Survey platform with plenty of survey questions you can complete and earn cash.
Is your information safe with Crowdology?
Crowdology strictly follows the General Data Protection Regulation to protect your data and maintain your account privacy. Additionally, the company does not sell your confidential information to third parties.
How to contact Crowdology customer service?
Crowdology support team can be contacted via phone, email, or the contact form on the website.