DollarBreak is reader-supported, when you sign up through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
Bellhop Moving Review
Bellhop is a moving company based in the United States. The platform was founded in 2011 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennesse. The company started out by providing moving services to college students moving in and out of their dorms, but has since expanded their moving services to the public. Today, the company provides its services in over 30 cities in more than 10 states across the US.
- Flexible working hours – you can set your availability to work in the app. You can cancel a job up to 24 hours before it starts with no consequences.
- High hourly earnings potential – as a mover, you can stand to earn as much as $21 per hour, after including tips from customers and other bonuses.
- Mileage reimbursement – get paid $0.30 per mile for after the first 15 miles from your home to first location, and from the second location back home,
- Weekly payments – get paid within 5 to 7 days after you complete a job. Payment will be made directly to the bank account you provide when signing up.
- Physically demanding work – applicants must be able to life at least 100 pounds because some jobs may be very physically demanding in nature.
- Income is erratic – when you first start, you will only receive 3 to 5 jobs per week. There is no guarantee that you will get more jobs over time.
Jump to: Full Review
Compare to Other Gig Economy Jobs
Earn $25 per hour plus keep 100% of your tips (4000 cities in USA)
You can use any mode of transportation: your car, bicycle or motorcycle
You have the freedom to pick and choose which orders you want to accept
Make around $12 per hour + tips and create your own flexible schedule
No resume, interview or delivery experience required, and no dress code
Cash your earnings out up to $500 a day (free for Chase Bank customers)
How Does Bellhop Moving Work?
How Much Can You Make With Bellhop Moving?
As a driver with Bellhop, you will also earn $0.30 for every mile you have to drive after the first 15 miles. Thus, you do not need to worry if you get assigned a moving location far away from when you stay.
Who is Bellhop Moving Best for?
If you are looking for a place to find gig jobs online, Bellhop is a great option to consider.
Bellhop Moving Benefits: What Does Bellhop Moving Offer?
Flexible Work Schedule
Bellhop also offers its movers the opportunity for career progression. As you get more familiar with completing moves with Bellhop, you can apply to become a moving Captain.
Bellhop Moving Requirements
Bellhop Moving Costs to Consider
Bellhop Payout Terms and Options?
Bellhop Moving Reviews: is Bellhop Moving Legit?
|Review Website||Bellhop Moving Review|
|ConsumerAffairs||3.8 out of 5 stars|
|Trustpilot||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Indeed||4.1 out of 5 stars|
Many workers praised the company for its flexibility and for allowing them to choose their working schedules. Workers were satisfied that the platform allowed them to earn extra cash over the weekends.
However, some workers have complained that the work is physical and can be very tiring. Some reviewers also pointed out that you might injure yourself when moving heavy furniture, which may affect your ability to work.
How Good is Bellhop Moving Support and Knowledge Base?
Bellhop Review Verdict: is Bellhop Moving Worth It?
Alternatively, if you want to work as a driver, you can also do so if you own a pickup truck. The platform is available in over 60 cities in the US. The flexibility that the platform offers makes it a good option for students to make money.
How to Start Earning With Bellhop Moving?
Step 1: Sign Up for an Account
Step 2: Set Your Availability
Step 3: Complete Gigs
Sites like Bellhop Moving
|Pay Per Hour||Up to $21||$15 to $25||Around $12 plus tips||Up to $21|
|Schedule||Set your own schedule||Flexible||Flexible||Flexible|
|Best For||Students||High earning potential||Daily cashouts||Side hustle|
Bellhop Moving vs. DoorDash
Both platforms have high earning potential, and you can earn up to $25 per hour as a DoorDash driver.
Bellhop Moving vs. Grubhub
Bellhop Moving vs. GoPuff
Other Sites Like Bellhop Moving
Alternative Gig Economy Jobs